RPF Constable Answer Key 2018 – Railway Protection Force (RPF) has released RPF Constable Answer Key for Group A, B, C, D, E, and F. Candidates can visit the official website, constable.rpfonlinereg.org or download it from the link below. The answer key of RPF Constable is available in the login and the candidates need roll number, date of birth, exam date, and batch to access it. The answer key has been released for the RPF Constable CBT exam held from January 17 to February 19, 2019. The candidates can use the answer key to evaluate score in the examination. Candidates can check more details about RPF Constable Answer Key 2018 from this page. For RPF SI Answer Key 2018 – Click Here.
RPF Constable Answer key 2018
The selection of Constable in RPF will be done on the basis of CBT, followed by PET / PMT and document verification. The result of RPF will be determined on the basis of the final answer key by the Common Recruitment Committee (CRC). All the important dates for RPF Constable Answer Key 2018 are mentioned in the table below:
|RPF Constable Answer Key||Important Dates|
|Computer Based Test||17 Jan 2019 to 25 Jan 2019|
20 Dec 2018 to 19 Feb 2019
|Releasing of Answer Key by AglaSem||17 Jan 2019 onwards|
|Releasing of Answer Key by CRC||15 Feb 2019|
|RPF Constable Answer Key for Group C and D||01 Mar 2019|
- Click Here to download RPF Constable Answer Key for Group C.- New!
- Click Here to download RPF Constable Answer Key for Group D.- New!
- Click Here to download RPF Constable Answer Key for Group A.
- Click Here to download RPF Constable Answer Key for Group B.
- Click Here to download RPF Constable Answer Key for Group F.
How to Calculate your Scores using RPF Constable Answer key?
As soon as the answer key is released, the first candidates should do is check the answers as per the answer key. While doing so you should have the knowledge of Marking scheme, so that your estimation of the selection will become more accurate. Let’s check the Scheme of CBT examination by following the pointers given below.
- There is a total of 120 questions in CBT.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. And 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Now calculate your marks accordingly. First of all, match your answers with Answer Key. Now count the number of the Correct answer, and the wrong one as well. Multiply the Number of correct one with 01, and the wrong one with 0.33. Now detect the wrong answers marks from Correct Answers mark. Here you will get your total obtained marks.
For calculating the Percentage of marks you can use this formula.
How to Check RPF Constable Answer Key 2018?
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to download the answer key of RPF Constable.
- Visit the official website, constable.rpfonlinereg.org or click on the provided on this page.
- Now, click on the option of “View Answersheet”.
- Now, click on the group for which you have given the CBT exam.
- Thereafter, enter your login details such as roll no, date of birth, date of examination, batch and the Captcha as shown in the box. After entering all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, click here on the option of “Click here to view attempted Question Paper”.
- The RPF Constable Answer is going to appear on the screen. Candidates can now evaluate their performance in the exam.
Note: While downloading the Answer key you will get only your question paper which you have attempted in the examination, the final key with master paper may be released later.
RPF Constable Minimum Qualifying Marks 2018
For estimating the selection Chances, you will require the Minimum Qualifying marks. Railway Protection Force has already determined minimum qualifying marks for RPF Constable 2018 CBT. It is as follows:
- Minimum marks for SC / ST candidates – 30%
- Minimum marks for Other candidates – 35%
In total, RPF 2018 is a 120 marks examination. Hence, the SC / ST candidates need to score 36 marks and other candidates will have to score more than 42 marks to be eligible for the next round.
How to Raise Objection in RPF Constable Answer Key 2018?
Candidates are also given an option to raise the objection against the answer key if required. The objections can be filed in online mode by visiting the official website, constable.rpfonlinereg.org. To raise objection against the answer key, candidates are required to pay Rs. 50 per question. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to file the objection.
- First of all, go to the official website of RPF Constable, constable.rpfonlinereg.org. Click on the option of “View Answersheet” option given in the purple box.
- After that, click on the group for which you have appeared for the CBT Examination.
- You will be redirected to a page where the candidate has to enter their login details like Roll Number, Date of Birth, Date of Exam, Batch and Captcha as shown in the box. Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, select the Question Number, category and the reason to file the objection. Then, click on “Make Payment” option.
- Click on “Yes” if you are willing to pay the objection fee. The process will only be completed if you pay the prescribed fee.
Importance of RPF Constable Answer Key 2018
RPF Constable Answer Key 2018 is too important for the candidates who will appear for the CBT. They should have the knowledge of what they had marked on the examination, whether that is correct or not. So your confusion and curiosity can be resolved by the RPF Constable Answer key 2018. Through the RPF Constable Answer Key 2018, you can cross check your answer and can have an idea about the marks might be obtained by you in CBT.
However, the Answer Key will not certify your selection for the next round, you have to wait for the final result.
RPF Constable 2018 Result
After the release of answer key, the result will be declared for the candidates who have appeared for the exam. The RPF Constable Result will be announced in online mode at the official website, constable.rpfonlinereg.org. The result will be made available to the candidates in the form of merit list which will be comprised of the names of the shortlisted candidates for PET, PMT, and DV. It will be declared in a pdf format. Candidates are not required to enter their login credentials to get access to the merit list. The selection of the candidates will be based on the CBT, PET, and DV. The final appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of the medical exam which will be conducted at the Railway Hospitals.
RPF Constable Question Paper 2018
The candidates who are going to attempt the CBT for RP Constable should have the knowledge that, CRC will release all sets of Questions Papers along with the Answer Key. CRC will release the question paper of all sets which will be asked in the CBT.
For the latest information about the RPF Constable Answer key keep your eye on this page. The page will be updated on a regular interval as any notice is released by the CRC.
Here is tool for RPF Constable Answer Key and Question Paper. You just need to enter the question and few other details and the answer will be provided by us
The candidates can check Official RPF Constable Answer Key 2018 at constable.rpfonlinereg.org.