RPF Constable Application Form 2018 has been released on June 01, 2018. Indian Railway has released it online, on constable.rpfonlinereg.org. In order to apply, the candidates will have to first register online then submit detailed in the application form of RPF Constable 2018. Payment of the fee is a mandatory part of applying. RPF Recruitment 2018 is open for 8619 constable vacancies. Candidates interested in applying can check all the important dates, process, fee structure, and more details on RPF Constable Application Form 2018 from this page.
- Application form for RPF Constable 2018 is available. Use the link below to apply now.
- The Valid and Invalid Candidate list for RPF Lady Constable. Check the link given below.
- If you are looking for RPF SI Application Form – Click Here
RPF Constable Application Form 2018
RPF Constable Last Date for filling the application form is June 30, 2018. The candidates should note that Indian Railway will not allow candidates to apply once the deadline is over. The candidates should also make sure to fulfill the RPF Constable eligibility criteria before applying. All the crucial dates for RPF Constable Application Form 2018 are as follows:
|RPF Constable 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|RPF constable application form will release on||01 Jun 2018 (10:00 am)|
|The last date to apply online for RPF recruitment 2018||30 Jun 2018 (11:59 pm)|
|Fee can be paid online until||02 Jul 2018 (11:59 pm)|
|Through offline mode, candidates can pay fee until||05 Jul 2018 (11:59 pm)|
- Click Here to Apply for RPF Constable 2018 Recruitment.
- Click Here to Log In for RPF Constable 2018 Recruitment.
List of Valid and Invalid candidates: Click here to check the lists.
Official website: constable1.rpfonlinereg.org
RPF Constable Application Fee 2018
For every examination, candidates have to pay the application fee. To submit RPF Constable Application Form 2018 successfully, it is mandatory that the candidates pay the fee amount. The amount of RPF Constable Application Fee is:
- Rs.500 for UR and OBC candidates.
- Rs. 250 for candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Female / Minorities / Economically Backward Classes.
Mode of Payment – The application fee can be paid online or offline. The online mode to pay the fee are Net Banking and Debit / Credit Card. Whereas, the offline medium to pay the fee amount is through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan.
Note: Candidates who will pay the fee amount via challan must retain the candidate’s copy of it.
Refund of RPF Constable Application Fee – Indian Railway will refund the application fee amount to those candidates who appear for CBT.
- The UR and OBC candidates will get back Rs. 400.
- The Reserved category candidates will get back Rs. 250.
Bank charges will be deducted on the amount above.
Requirements for RPF Constable Application Form 2018
While filling the RPF Constable Application Form 2018, the candidates will need following:
- A valid e-mail id
- A phone number – us your own because you will get notifications on it.
- Class 10th certificates
- Medium of payment details
- SC/ST Certificate, if applicable
Photograph Specification for RPF Constable Application Form 2018
The specification for the photograph which should be uploaded in the RPF Constable Application Form are as follows:
- The photograph should be a coloured one and the background of it should be light.
- The size of the photo should be 35 mm X 45 mm.
- Candidate’s name and the date of clicking the picture should be printed on it.
- The format of the photo has to be JPG or JPEG, scanned with 100 DPI.
- Size of the scanned image has to be between 15 to 40 KB.
- It should be a clear picture with no caps, glare, red eye, etc.
How to Fill RPF Constable Application Form 2018?
The application form of RPF can only be submitted online and the candidates may do so by following the steps below:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link which is given above to apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Next, select the group for which you wish to apply for.
- Read the instructions carefully and then tick on the given conditions. Click on Submit button to proceed further.
- Next, enter the registration details which are, your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhaar Card Status, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Year of passing matriculation/ 10th/ SSLC, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Then tick on the declaration and submit the registration details by clicking on the button “Click to continue”.
- On submitting these details, review that the registration details given by you are correct and requires no changes. Once confirmed, proceed to fill the application form.
Step 2: Verification of Mobile Number and Email ID
- In the next step, click on the tab for “Verify through OTP”. After which an OTP will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number as provided by you at the time of registration.
- On submitting the given OTP, you will receive a Registration Number. The same will be sent to you on your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 3: Login
- Click on the login button and enter the Registration Number number and Date of Birth. Submit the login details.
- On submitting the login details, on the new page, you will see Part II and III of the application page.
Step 4: Fill in details in the application form
- In this step, you need to enter details of eligibility criteria, Zonal Railway preferences, Academic/ other details.
The details to be entered in the application form is as follows:
Eligibility Criteria Details
- Choose your nationality, i.e. Citizen of India, religion and community from the drop-down menu.
- Select between Yes/ No if you are an Ex-Servicemen or Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir or Central govt. employee, etc.
Zonal Railway Preferences
- Based on the group have chosen, you will have to choose the relevant Zonal Railway/ RPSF.
- You have to give 03 preferences for the Zonal Railways.
The Groups and Zones of RPF Recruitment 2018 are as follows:
|Group||Zonal Railway||Nodal PCSC|
|A||SR, SWR, SCR||SR|
|B||CR, WR, WCR, SECR||CR|
|C||ER, ECR, SER ECoR||ER|
|D||NR, NER. NWR, NCR||NR|
Academic, communication and other details
- Next, you have to provide Name of the Board, State where you have studied, District, Year of Passing, Percentage/ CGPA/ Grade in Matriculation/ 10th/ SSLC
- Provide details of UG such as Name of the degree, State, District, Year of Passing and Percentage/ CGPA/ Grade.
- You can also choose any other qualification if any.
- Next, you have to choose Mother Tongue from the drop-down menu and choose the language of the question paper for the test.
- Finally, enter your complete address with Pin code, state, district, etc.
- Tick on the Declaration and click on Next button to proceed to next step of the application process.
Step 5: Fee Payment
- In this step, the candidates have to enter the bank details such as A/C holder name, Account Number, IFSC code. On entering the bank account details, click on “Save Account details” and proceed to pay the application fee.
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the Payment page to choose payment mode ie. Bank(Online-net banking/credit card/debit card & offline-SBI Challan) or Post Office- Challan and complete the payment process.
Step 6: Upload Images
After the verification of Payment, candidates can upload the images as per the given above.
Step 7: Sign the Deceleration and Downloading the Application Form Confirmation Page
Lastly, the candidates will have to sign the deceleration and download the confirmation page. The confirmation page might be needed in future. Hence, it is advised that the candidates keep it safe until the end.
Reasons for RPF Constable Application Form Rejection
It is better that candidates know the reasons for application form rejection in advance. The Indian Railway will reject the application form due to the following reasons:
- Photograph not uploaded in the prescribed format.
- If a candidate has submitted more than one RPF Constable Application Form 2018.
- The application form is not filled completely.
- Any information uploaded incorrectly.
- If the candidates is ineligible the application form will be rejected.
- Any irregularity which is considered as invalid by the Central Recruitment Committee.
Hence, it is advised that the candidates take utmost care to avoid these errors.
RPF Constable Application Form Status
After submitting the application form, the candidates will be able to check if their application form has been accepted or not. If the form has not been accepted then the candidates will have to make the required changes using the modification window.
After the modification ends, the final application form status will be displayed on the official website. If the RPF Constable application form will be accepted then the candidates will be issued the admit card.
Modification in RPF Constable 2018 Application Form
Indian Railway will open the facility for modification and editing. Through it, the candidates will be able to modify minor details in the application form.
Details that cannot be modified – State, e-mail id, mobile number, and registration number cannot be edited. Candidates cannot edit any detail which was entered during the online registration.
Number of times modification can be done – Candidates can only modify the application form twice.
Amount to be paid for modification – Candidates will have to pay Rs. 250 per modification.
The Procedure for RPF Constable Application Form Modification is a follows:
- Candidates will first of all have to click on ‘Modify Application Link’.
- Then, the candidates need to access the application form login using Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates will then have to pay the application modification fee.
- After the payment, use the login for making the required changes.
RPF Constable Hall Ticket 2018
The admit card of RPF will be issued to those candidate who will submit the RPF Constable Application Form and fee in prescribed format. The admit card will be issued 10 days before the exam. The candidates will be able to download it from the login by entering the application number and password.
The admit card of RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 is an important document. It is a must for the candidates to carry to it on the exam day. Without the admit card of RPF Constable 2018, the permission to enter the exam hall shall not be provided. Candidates should retain the admit card until the end of recruitment. It might be needed in multiple stages.
RPF Constable Recruitment