RPF SI Answer Key 2018-2019 – Railway Protection Force (RPF) has released RPF SI Answer Key 2018 for Group A, B, C, D, E and F in online mode at its official website, si.rpfonlinereg.org. The candidates can check and download it from this page. Candidates can use RPF SI Answer Key 2018 to calculate the score in the exam. RPF SI Answer Key 2018-2019 is very significant as candidates can analyze their performance. To know more details about RPF SI Answer Key 2018 check this page. For RPF Constable Answer Key 2018 – Click Here.
RPF SI Answer Key 2018
Computer-based test is the first stage of RPF SI Recruitment 2018, which is for 8619 for Sub Inspector post. Candidates qualifying RPF SI CBT will be called for PET / PMT. The final result of CBT will be prepared on the basis of RPF Official Answer key 2018 for Sub-Inspector. The candidates can check all the important dates for answer key 2018 from below:
|RPF SI Answer Key 2018||Important Dates|
|RPF SI 2018 exam date||19 Dec 2018 to 13 Jan 2019|
|Releasing of Answer Key by AglaSem||19 Dec 2018 onwards|
|RPF SI Answer Sheet for Group E has released on||11 Jan 2019|
- Click Here to check RPF SI Answer Sheet 2018 for Group A.
- Click Here to check RPF SI Answer Sheet 2018 for Group B.
- Click Here to check RPF SI Answer Sheet 2018 for Group C.
- Click Here to check RPF SI Answer Sheet 2018 for Group D.
- Click Here to check RPF SI Answer Sheet 2018 for Group E.
The official RPF SI Answer Key 2018 is available at si.rpfonlinereg.org.
How to Raise Objections for RPF SI 2018 Answer Key
A candidate can also file an ”objection” in case of any discrepancy in the Answer Key. The objection can be filed online on the official website of RPF SI. A candidate need to pay a fee of Rs. 50 for each objection submission. Here is how a candidate can file an objection-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of RPF SI, i.e. si.rpfonlinereg.com and select the “View Answersheet” option, given in the red box
- Step 2 – After you click the “View Answersheet” option, you should choose the group selected during the Application process
- Step 3 – A Login window will open afterwards. Fill the Roll Number, Date of Birth, Date of Exam, Batch and finally enter the captcha. Afterwards, click on Submit
- Step 4– When the Objection window is generated, choose the Question Number, the category, enter the Objection related to the Question and then click on “Make Payment”
- Step 5– Afterwards, click on the “Yes” if you are ready to pay the objection fee. The process to file objection is complete after the fee is paid.
How to Check the RPF SI 2018 Answer Key
A candidate can view the RPF SI Answer Key online on the official website of the RPF SI. Here is how one can access the Answer Key-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of RPF SI, i.e. si.rpfonlinereg.com and click on the “View Answersheet” option in the red box.
- Step 2– Then, select the relevant Group.
Step 3- Afterwards, fill in login credentials, which includes name, date of birth, exam date and batch and finally the Captcha. After checking all the details, click on “Submit”.
Step 4- A window will open after the Login submission, click on the “Click here to view attempted Question Paper” option
- Step 5- After you click on the option, the Answer Key is displayed
RPF SI 2018 Marking Scheme
RPF SI CBT exam is a MCQ type examination. Here is how the RPF SI marking scheme works
- There are 120 questions in total and each question is worth 1 marks. Hence, the maximum score is 120.
- For each correct answer, a candidate is awarded 01 mark. And for each incorrect answer, there is a deduction of 1/3 marks.
- There is no deduction of marks for an unattempted question.
- There are three sections in the RPF SI CBT. General Awareness of 50 marks, Arithmetic and General Intelligence and Reasoning of 35 marks each.
How to Calculate Score From the RPF SI 2018 Answer Key
The RPF SI Answer Key is released on the official website of RPF Constable. The basic method of calculating the score is by subtracting the sum total of the incorrect answers from the correct ones. Here is how one can calculate the RPF SI CBT score:
- In the answer key, the correct answers are shown in green colour and the candidate’s selection is shown as a blue colour dot. If the answer is correct then the blue dot and the green colour line can be seen on the same option.
- Count the number of right answers and the number of incorrect ones
- Multiply the number of right answers by 1 and the incorrect ones by 1/3.
- Subtract the total sum of the incorrect answers from the correct ones, those are the total number of marks.
- Formula- (Number of Right answers) x 1 – (Number of incorrect answers) x 1/3. For example, if there 75 questions attempted by a candidate and 57 of them are correct, then (57 x 1)- (18 x 1/3)= 57-6, which is 51. 51 will be the score in this case.
RPF SI 2018 Cut-off
A candidate needs to acquire a minimum amount of marks in the CBT in order to qualify for PET and PMT round. Candidates who cross the cutoff mark make the RPF SI Merit List released after RPF SI CBT. The cut-off list is dependent upon the performance of candidates in the exam, however a candidate must also acquire a minimum amount of percentage to be considered for qualification. Here is the minimum eligibility percentage one needs in order to qualify the CBT –
|Category||Minimum Percentage of Marks|
|UR & OBC||35%|
RPF SI 2018 Result
After publishing the RPF SI Answer Key 2018, the next event will be Result for CBT. It will be issued online and the number of the shortlisted candidates who will be called for the PET/ PMT will be 10 times of the category-wise vacancies notified in a notification. The result will be available as merit list but the score will be announced via login.
Importance of RPF SI Answer Key 2018
- RPF SI Answer Key 2018 will contain the correct answer for CBT.
- CBT contains 120, questions which are distributed in three sections.
- The candidates can cross-check their marked answers with RPF SI Answer Key 2018.
- The candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the CBT, to qualify this round.
- So answer key will help them to estimate their marks in CBT.
Here is tool for RPF SI Answer Key and Question Paper. You just need to enter the question and few other details and the answer will be provided by us
RPF Answer Key