RPF SI Application Form 2018 – has been released on June 01, 2018. Indian Railways released the ApplicatioN form for RPF SI online at si.rpfonlinereg.org. For apply online the first step is Registration, then candidates have to fill the rest of the form with submitting the Application fee. Indian Railways has opened RPF SI Recruitment 2018 for 1120 vacancies for the post of Sub – Inspector (SI) in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). The candidates who have graduation degree are eligible for the application. the candidates can check here all the details of RPF SI Application Form 2018 like important dates, process, fee structure etc.
If you are looking for RPF Constable Application Form 2018 – Click Here
RPF SI Application Form 2018
The selected candidates will get the Stipend of Rs 35,400 and allowances. To be selected as the SI in RPF candidates need to undergo the CBT, PET/PMT/ DV. For that candidates need to fill the application form before the RPF SI Application Form 2018 Last Date i. e. June 30, 2018. No need to send the hard copy of the application form anywhere. Candidate can pay the application fee online or via challan. Check here the important dates for Application & Application fee submission.
|RPF SI Recruitment||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application||01 Jun 2018|
|Ending of Online Application Submission||30 Jun 2018|
|Last date for Online fee payment||02 Jul 2018|
|Last date of offline fee Submission||05 Jul 2018|
- Click Here to apply online for RPF SI 2018 Recruitment.
- Click Here to Log in for RPF SI.
- Click Here to Modify Your Application.
Official Website: si.rpfonlinereg.org
Fee for RPF SI Application Form 2018
The candidates have to fill the application fee as per their category detailed below:
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories||Rs. 500/-|
|For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/
Economically backward class.
However, the application fee will be refunded to the candidates on appearing in CBT. Check the refundable fee
- For Unreserved category, Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
- For Reserved Category candidates Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
Modes for fee Submission
There are three modes for submitting the application fee
- Online – Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Offline- SBI Challan payment mode in any branch of SBI
- Post Office Challan payment in any branch of computerized post Office
Documents Required to fill RPF SI Application Form
The candidates need to keep some documents handy for filling the application form. This step could save their time as well as the unwanted hassle if they are not ready in advance. Check the items which you should have while filling the application form
- 10th/Matriculation certificate to cross-check the Date of Birth
- Graduation certificate for filling the marks in form.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card if you are making payment via online mode.
- Scanned Photograph with name and date printed on it. The format of a Scanned photograph should be according to the table
|Parameters for Photograph||Details|
|Dimension||35 X 45 mm|
|Size||15 – 40 KB|
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to upload a scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates (JPG/JPEG format, 50kb – 100kb (also for availing the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass)
Note: You should keep at least 12 copies of the same photograph for further use.
How to fill the RPF SI Application Form 2018?
To fill the RPF SI Application Form 2018, you need to follow some easy steps. After Clicking on the above link the page will look like this here you have to click on for new registration.
Step-1 Choose the Group
After Clicking on the New Registration Tab, You will get a page similar to the page given below. You will have to choose for the Group Tabs. Choose your preferred Group of Zonal Railways.
Step-2 Read Instructions: After selecting the groups you will find a page for general instructions and which will contain the whole process of Application.
After reading, the instructions agree to the declaration and click on the SUBMIT Button. You will be redirected to the Registration page.
Step-3 Registration: To register yourself you have to enter these details on the page.
- Date of Birth
- Adhaar Card Status
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Mother’s Name
- SSLC (10th) Roll Number
- SSLC (10th) Passing Year
- Mobile number and email id
RPF SI Registration Page will look like this. Here you have to fill all the filled. After filling all the details you have to click on the submit button.
On clicking on the submit button, you will get registration no. A page will appear with all submitted details by the candidates, where he /she can edit any information if they want to change, or they can simply proceed by clicking on the “I have verified and confirmed all the details furnished by me in the Registration are correct and want to submit the same.”
Now you will be redirected to the next step of Application form filling.
Step-4 Verify through OTP: Now the candidate has to verify them, through OTP. For this, they have to enter the registered Email Id and the OPT which they got on their Emain id and mobile no
After Verifying you will get your Registration Number, which you should note for future reference. Now click on the Login Button.
Now login to the Login Page.
Step-5 Application Form Filling: The next step is Application form Submission. Here you have to fill Educational Qualification and other important details such as
- In “Eligibility part”, fill Nationality, Religion, Community, EX- Serviceman, Minority etc.
- In this part, you have to choose for the Exam language and the railway Zones. The candidates have to choose any one of the Examination languages among these languages: Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujurati, Bengali, Odia, Punjabi, Assamese and Manipuri.
- At last, you have to fill the educational qualification, like Education Board for SSLC, Marks, UG details etc.
Step-6 Making Payment: The step is for submission of Application fee. For this, you have three options via – Online net banking/credit card/debit card, Via Offline->Other Modes->bank Branch for Challan or Post Office Challan.
- select any mode whichever preferable.
- Submit the application fee, via suitable mode.
- Payment Confirmation may take time, in case of Online payment confirmation may take about an hour. In case of offline or post office payment, the confirmation may take about 24 to 48 hours.
Step-8 Uploading Photograph & Declaration: The last step is the Uploading the photograph and agreeing to the declaration
- The candidate has to upload the recent colour photograph in jpeg format, should be between 15 – 40 KB.
- While uploading the documents the SC /ST candidates who want to avail free travel pass for the examination have to upload the caste certificate in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the photograph the candidate have to proceed for the declaration part.
- In the end, candidates have to confirm the declaration.
- After confirmation you will get the duly filled application form, now you can take the printout of the application form for the future reference.
Step-9 Printing The Application
At last, when application form will complete, you have to take the print of the Application. For this back to home page of RPF SI. Now find the button of “PRINT APPLICATION” on the upper right corner. After clicking on the button a page similar to this page will appear. Here you have to Registration Number, date of Birth and Captcha. Now proceed for Pring the Application.
Modification in RPF SI Application Form 2018?
Sometimes due to some silly mistake application form of the candidate get rejected. So conducting body is giving the golden chance to the candidate to modify their applications if there is an error.
Modification Fee: The modification fee is Rs. 250/- for all category candidate. The fee is non-refundable.
How to Modify RPF SI Application Form 2018?
For doing Modification you can click on the link given above on this page. Now you will get this type of page. After reading the instuction you have to proceed. then there you have to submit the Application Modification Fee.
- Pay modification fee through any of the modes available for actual examination fee payment.
- After paying you can modify the application form.
- Cross check and submit the modified application form.
What data can you modify in RPF SI Application Form 2018?
Except for State, email, and mobile number. Only minor changes are allowed for the Modification.
How many times modification is allowed for the RPF SI Application Form 2018?
Only twice, you can modify the RPF SI Application Form 2018. And each time you have to pay the application fee.
Invalid or Rejected SI Application Form 2018
The application submitted by the candidate can be rejected while processing by the authority. There could be many reasons behind the rejection of the APplication form. Let’s check the reasons for that your application could reject
- Invalid photos blurred photos, photo with a cap or wearing goggles, photos without name and date and online application without photo among others.
- Multiple applications could be another reason for it. In this case, all applications will be rejected and such candidates will be debarred from future exams. So make sure to apply only once.
- Other than this any wrong information provided by the candidate, Non-fulfillment of any eligibility criteria, Incomplete application, Under age/overage candidates etc.
In case the applications are rejected by the authority, the list of rejected application will be released by the RPF. You can check the list form this page as well. Because a link to check the same will be updated here.