RPF SI Application Status 2018 – Railway Protection Force (RPF) has released RPF SI Application Status. The candidates can check it from the link on this page. In order to check the application status and know if the form has been accepted or not, the candidates need to submit registration number and date of birth. The application status of RPF SI released on November 15, with it the roll numbers were also issued. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from December 9. Check details on RPF SI Application Status 2018 from this page.
If you are looking for Constable Application Status / Rejection List then Click Here
RPF SI Application Status / Rejection List 2018
The Application status will tell that a particular application is accepted or rejected by Indian Railways. Mostly the form has been accepted but in case of any invalid or fake details given by the candidate or non-fulfillment of Eligibility then the form has been rejected. Check all important dates for RPF SI Application Status from the table below.
|RPF SI Application Status/ Rejection List 2018||Important Dates|
|RPF Application Status released on||15 Nov 2018|
|Roll Number has been issued on||15 Nov 2018|
|Admit card of RPF 2018 will be available on||09 Dec 2018|
|RPF 2018 Stage 1 CBT will begin from||19 Dec 2018|
- RPF SI Application Status 2018: Click Here to check RPF Application Status for SI.
Modification of Application
The candidate can modify the details in the application only after the final submission of the RPF SI Application Form. In case if a person wants to make minor changes or inadvertent mistakes in the application, other than the Mobile Number, State, E-mail ID, and Registration ID can be modified. The modification fee is a non-refundable fee and is amounting to Rs.250/- (for all categories) that must be paid by the applicant in order to rectify the errors. The modification of details in the application form can be done twice only in advance to the closing date of online application.
Reasons for the Rejection of the Application Form
The online applications are liable to the rejection due to the following reasons.
- Invalid photos, such as Black and White photo, disfigured photo, unrecognizable photo, group photo, photostat copy of a photo, Photo without name and date.
- In case of multiple applications, all the applications submitted will be rejected and the candidate will be prohibited to apply even in the future exams.
- Any kind of fraud or invalid details can also be the reason for the rejection.
- Non-fulfillment of eligibility criteria specified by the board.
- Incomplete information on the Application Form.
- As per the declaration, underaged or overaged candidates will be rejected.
- Details filled in the inappropriate place in the application form.
- Candidates who do not have a requisite educational qualification before the last date of online submission of application.
In case if the application of a candidate is rejected due to any of the reason mentioned above. The candidate will not be able to view the application status online on the website along with the reason of rejection. Thereafter, the candidate will be rejected from the whole recruitment process. The application fee is non-refundable even if the application of any candidate is rejected. Rejected candidates will not be affirmed of any post.
List of Selected and Rejected Candidates
After the successful completion of Application Process, two Lists will be uploaded on the official website. The list will be generated separately for selected and rejected candidates. The rejected candidates can modify their application form in order to redress the errors. Only the selected candidates will be able to generate their RPF SI 2018 Admit Card.