RPF SI Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Ministry of Railway has announced the recruitment of 1120 candidate as Sub-Inspector (SI) in Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). In total, the number of vacancy 72.36 % is reserved for the male candidates, and 27.63% is reserved for the Female candidate. The applications for the same will be available from June 01, 2018. Eligible candidates (Male & Female) will be invited to apply for SI in RPF. However, before applying the candidate must be sure that he/she is eligible. For ensuring RPF SI Eligibility Criteria 2018 you must check this page. In this page, we have covered complete details of RPF SI Eligibility Criteria 2018.
If you are looking for RPF Constable Eligibility Criteria – Click Here
RPF SI Eligibility Criteria 2018
RPF Eligibility Criteria has many factors which a candidate should Satisfy. The factors are Nationality, Age Limit, Educational Qualification and Physical standard etc.
The candidate must be an Indian National. Otherwise, he /she is not eligible. Now let’s move on next the second factor that is Age LImit of the candidate.
Age Limit in RPF SI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
Ministry of Railway has set the Upper and lower age limit for the candidates who are going to apply for the post of SI in RPF. The lower age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years. And the upper age limit of the candidate should not be more than 25 years. The age of the candidate must be within the prescribed 20 – 25 years on or before July 01, 2018.
So the Date of Birth of the candidate should in these dates:
|Age Group||Upper limit of Date of Birth ( Not earlier than)||Lower limit of Date of Birth ( Not later than)|
|UR||OBC-Non Creamy Layer||SC/ST||For all category|
|20 – 25 Years||02 Jul 1993||02 Jul 1990||02 Jul 1988||02 Jul 1998|
However, candidates who are falling under some reserved category can claim the relaxation. The Age relaxation is as follows
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation in years for SI in RPF|
|OBC – Non-Creamy Layer candidates||03|
|Ex-servicemen (at least 6 months continuous service after attestation is required)||
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||
|Central Govt. employees other than ex-servicemen (who have served not less than 3 years of regular & continuous service)||
|Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried yet||
- The candidate who is applying under Unreserved category cannot claim any relaxation. But The candidate who is applying under SC/ ST/ OBC or as Ex-Service can claim the Age Relaxation as per the given table.
- If a candidate is eligible for Age Relaxation in more than one category. Then He/she would be provided the highest age relaxation, not cumulative age.
Educational qualification for RPF SI Recruitment
The minimum educational qualification for Sub Inspector in RPF is Graduation Degree (in any Discipline) from any recognized university in India.
The candidate should have the degree from a recognized University.
Note: Those who have awaited result of Final Degree Examination.
Physical Measurement for SI in RPF
The candidate should satisfy the physical Standard set by the conducting body for the post of SI in RPF. The candidate should be physically fit for the services. Physical Fitness is the primary requirement for this service. RPF set different Physical Measurement for Male and Female candidate. The candidate should ensure the Physical Eligibility before applying.
|Category||Height (in CMs)||Chest ( in CMs) ( Only for Male)|
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other Categories specified by Govt.||163||155||80||85|
Till now we have summerized all the important points in the Eligibility criteria in RPF SI Recruitment 2018. Now let’s see which documents are required to certify your eligibility for RPF SI.
Medical Examination for RPF SI 2018
Medical Examination is a very important Factor for the RPF SI recruitment. Many candidates get rejected by the authority in this stage after found unfit in Medical Examination. So, you should have knowledge of Medical examination Process, and the requirements. So that you can work on it if you have any flaw.
The candidate who will appear for the Document Verification have will be sent for the Medical examination at the Railway Hospitals. There the candidate will be tested thoroughly. The Medical Factors on which the candidate would be test are
- Eye Sight
- Having flat foot,
- Knock knee,
- Squint eyes,
- Colour blindness and other bodily defects
If a candidate found with any of these defects then he /she would be not eligible for further recruitment process.
Note: Sending for Medical Examination will not guarantee employment and does not reflect that the candidate has been included in the select list.
Documents that will be Require to Certify Your Eligibility in RPF SI Recruitment 2018?
After getting the knowledge of Eligibility criteria you should have the knowledge of the documents which will help you to certify your eligibility. Those documents are.
- To prove your Nationality any document generated by the Govt of India is sufficient, such as Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, Adhaar Card, PAN Card etc,
- The matriculation or equivalent certificate is alone is sufficient to prove that you satisfy the age limit criteria.
- Caste Certificate or any other certificate to claim age relaxation.
- For Educational Qualification you have to submit your Final Degree Certificate, which certifies your graduation.
- For Physical Measurement, you need not submit any document, because you will be tested for Physical Measurement.
- All the documents provided by you should certify same data about you. Any variation in the information can cause the candidature cancellation.
- If authority found any candidates who is not eligible for the recruitment then, his application form will be rejected immediately by the commission.