RPF SI Syllabus 2018 – Indian Railways is going to conduct the Recruitment for Sub Inspector in Railway Protection Force and Railway (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). There are three steps in the selection process. The first one is the Computer Based Test (CBT). The CBT is going to hold in the month of September- October 2018. So the candidate who wants to apply have enough time to prepare for CBT. For doing preparation the Primary requirement is Syllabus of RPF SI 2018 Recruitment Examination. In this article, we will provide the RPF SI Syllabus 2018.
If you are looking for RPF Constable 2018 Syllabus – Click Here
RPF SI Syllabus 2018
Candidates will able to check and download RPF SI 2018 Syllabus below so that they can know what topics will be covered in the entrance exam. Before getting the syllabus the candidate should have the knowledge of Examination scheme
Examination Scheme of CBT
The selection of SI in RPF will be on the basis of Computer Based Test, PET/ PMT, and Medical Examination. The scheme of the CBT is given here. The mode of CBT is Online. The test will be in 15 languages.
Computer Based Test will be objective in nature. There will be four options. The candidate has to mark the correct answer. On every correct answer, Candidate will be awarded one marks. On every wrong answer, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
|1||General Awareness (50 Questions)||50|
|2||Arithmetic (35 Questions)||35|
|3||General Intelligence and Reasoning (35 Questions)||35|
The date and time can be different for centers across the country simultaneously for all the Groups. The standard of the examination will be Graduation level.
Syllabus for CBT in RPF SI Exam 2018
As we know there are three sections in the CBT. So let’s talk about the sections
General Awareness: This section contains 50 questions. The question in this section will target the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. the purpose of this section is to assess the to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences.
Arithmetic: The next section is Arithmetic. This section would test the candidates thinking ability and quantitative ability. This section would judge how quick a question could be answered.
General Intelligence & Reasoning: This section will contain 35 questions. The question will be related to analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving analysis, judgment, decision making, etc. The primary purpose of this section is to test the Problem-solving techniques of a candidate.
Get detailed Syllabus for RPF SI 2018 from here.
How to prepare for Computer Based Test in RPF SI Recruitment 2018?
In order to get selected as SI in RPF, the candidate should have outstanding preparations. So don’t worry guys we will guide by providing easy tips for preparations
- First of all, understand the Examination Scheme. And Grab your Syllabus.
- Now divide your whole day accordingly and prepare a timetable.
- Plan and make a strategy. know your week points. try to focus on them more.
- Duration of CBT will be 90 minutes, and it carries 120 Questions. So time will be less to answer all the questions. You have only 45 sec to solve a question. So your pace should be good to solve the questions.
- Try to give mock test online. After that analyze your score and weakest point.
- Quantive questions are more time consuming then Reasoning. So Prepare well for Reasoning so that you can finish in less time, and will get enough time for Quant.
- General Awareness (GA) question is memory based, So they can so easy if you are good at GA. To improve your GA you should read the newspaper daily or try to subscribe some news channel on your smartphone for latest updates of news.
- Learn short trick for solving quantitative questions. Learn the easiest way to remember the formula. There will be a lot of question which is formula driven. So these question can save a lot of time.
- CBT has the negative marking scheme. So don’t try to attempt all the question in overconfidence.
If you will able to work on all the points then definitely you will able to crack the CBT.