|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
RPSC Headmaster Praveshika Admit Card 2016 is uploaded on the website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) for eligible candidates of RPSC Headmaster Praveshika Recruitment 2016. Admit Card of RPSC Headmaster Praveshika Examination 2016 is issued by Rajasthan Public Service Commission prior to the date of examination.
Candidates can download RPSC Headmaster Praveshika Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 as per the official schedule.
RPSC Headmaster Praveshika Admit Card 2016
The candidates are required to download their RPSC Headmaster Praveshika Admit Card 2016 from the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Candidates who have submitted their application form before or on the last date of form submission and paid application fee will able to download their Admit Card.
The date of availability of Headmaster Praveshika Admit Card 2016 will be mentioned on this page as it will announced officially.
Get Here RPSC Headmaster Praveshika Admit Card 2016: Link to download Admit Card for RPSC Headmaster Praveshika Recruitment 2016 will be available here once its released. Official website where admit card is expected to be released is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
The candidates seeking for this recruitment are required to download their RPSC Headmaster Praveshika Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 from the official website ofRajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
- The competitive examination shall carry 600 marks.
- There will be two Papers. Both the Papers shall be of 300 marks each. Duration of both Papers shall be 3 hours each.
- All the questions in both the Papers shall be multiple choice type questions.
- Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer, one-third of marks prescribed for that particular
question can be deducted.
Explanation: Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
Important Instructions Regarding RPSC Headmaster Praveshika Call Letter 2016
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned in their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given in the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.