The RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 will be available on the official websites of RRB as per the schedule. The candidates who will successfully submit there Application Form online will be notified of the release of the RRB ALP Hall Ticket 2018 via SMS and email on their registered contact details. They will need to visit the official website and download the call letter by logging in to their registered accounts.
The RRB Recruitment for the Assistant Loco Pilot 2018 will be done via three online computer based tests (CBT), and the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 will have to be downloaded for each of these exams as per the schedule. Know how you can download the RRB ALP Call Letter / Hall Ticket/ Admit Card from this page. Make sure you do not miss any deadline and follow the schedule as given below.
RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
Candidates must keep an eye on the updates regarding the RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Dates. Candidates missing the dates will not be able to go further with the RRB ALP recruitment process. Thus stay updated here on a regular basis.
|Issuance of Admit Card for First Stage CBT Exam||To be announced|
|First Stage CBT Exam||Apr/May 2018|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 from any of the following links to the RRB Websites:
Note: Eligible candidates can download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT (stage 1 and stage 2) / Computer-Based Aptitude Test/ Document Verification, as applicable and as per the schedule.
How to download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
To download the RRB ALP Call Letter / Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018, make sure you keep your login details like registration ID handy beforehand. Follow the steps below to download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018:
Step 1: Look out for the SMS and email messages that will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter upload details.
Step 2: As soon as you have the details sent to you via SMS and email, visit any of the RRBs websites as mentioned in the list above and click on the available Admit Card link.
Step 3: Enter the details in the fields. You will be asked to enter the registration id and the second field will vary as per the website you have chosen to download the admit card.
Step 4: Once the details are correctly filled, your RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen. Download and take a print out of the same in a clean white sheet of paper.
Post RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 Download
Once you have downloaded the RRB ALP Hall Ticket 2018, make sure you follow the following important instructions about the call letter:
- You will have to download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 from the official website of RRB only.
- No call letter will be sent to candidates by post.
- Candidates must bring their e- call letters along with a valid original Photo ID in the examination hall, failing which, the candidature will stand cancelled.
- Candidates must also bring one colour photograph that was uploaded in the application form at the time of online application form fill up.
- Candidates should leave the spaces provided in the downloaded e-call letter for writing self-declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam.
- The step 5 has to be accomplished at the exam centre in the presence of the invigilator and handover the same to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
- There will be no changes in the examination centre and the date and time of the examination under any conditions.
Documents to be carried with RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
The candidates need to carry any one of the following original Photo Id proof in the exam centre:
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee
- School / College / University Photo ID card
Carry a colour photograph, same as the one that was uploaded in the application form at the time of online application form fill up.
Know some important instructions that you must know before you appear for RRB ALP Examination 2018. Having the RRB ALP Hall Ticket 2018, does not confirm the recruitment. Read the important instructions below:
- Any candidate found using unfair means of any kind in the examination, sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination, attempt to impersonate will be debarred from appearing in all the examinations of all the RRBs/RRCs for the lifetime.
- He/she will also be debarred from getting any appointment in the Railways and if already appointed, will be dismissed from service. Such candidates are also liable for legal prosecution.
- No false information must be provided at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates found submitting fake certificates/documents of any kind for securing eligibility and obtaining privileges will be immediately rejected.