RRB ALP Marks Calculator 2018 – After appearing for an entrance examination like that of Railway Recruitment Board’s, we tend to get eager to know what marks we have secured or whether or not we have met the minimum marks required to qualify for RRB ALP position. Once you know the marking scheme and you have the official answer key, you can estimate your scores. But we can commit mistakes while a device, absolutely designed for this purpose won’t, right!? We have devised an RRB ALP Marks Calculator 2018 to help you estimate your scores, prior to the scheduled result announcement day. To know more details on how to use this calculator and more information relating to RRB ALP Marks Calculator 2018, a candidate can keep reading this article.
How To Use The RRB ALP Marks Calculator 2018?
As this method to calculate your marks is something new, we would advise you to once go through these below-listed instructions to figure out how to work use RRB ALP Marks Calculator 2018.
- Step No.1 – Start by directly filling your 9 digit User ID, Date of Birth from the drop-down menu, Registered mobile number and the RRB exam date, for which you had appeared.
- Click on the “Submit” button, after filling all the mandatory fields.
- Step No. 2 – On the next page, you will be asked to fill the number of correct question and the number of incorrect question. You need to select them from the drop-down options.
- And click on the “Calculate” button to submit your responses.
- Step No. 3 – Finally, with the help of the RRB ALP Marks Calculator 2018, you will be able to view your estimated score of the entrance examination, that you had appeared for.
So, without any further ado, start estimating your scores, from below!
RRB ALP Marking Scheme 2018
Prior to calculating your RRB ALP entrance exam marks, a candidate must be familiar with the marking scheme as decided by the Railway Recruitment Board. Let’s quickly go through the marking scheme, once.
- The whole paper will be divided into 4 sections.
- Total Number Of questions to be attempted are 75 in number.
- Duration Of the Paper – 1 hour
- Mode Of Exam – Computer-Based Exam
- Negative Marking Scheme – For every incorrect answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- Maths Section – 20 marks
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Section – 25 marks
- General Science Section – 20 marks
- General Awareness And Current Affairs Section – 10 marks
RRB ALP Cut Off Marks 2018
The Railway Recruitment Board has set some minimum marks required in order to be suitable for this post of RRB ALP. In this computer based test, candidates will be considered to have qualified for the next round, only if they are able to meet the cut off marks. Candidates, by using the above RRB ALP Marks Calculator 2018 and the official answer key will be able to know whether they will be selected or not. Candidates belonging to different categories need to meet different cut off marks, as mentioned below.
- For General Category candidates – 40%
- For OBC/SC candidates – 30%
- For ST candidates – 25%
RRB ALP 2018 Further Selection Rounds
After appearing for a round of Computer-Based test for RRB ALP 2018, a candidate further needs to appear and qualify for each of these below-listed rounds, as well.
- Second Stage Computer Based Test
- Third Stage Computer Based Aptitude Test
- Fourth round of Document Verification
To know more details on the RRB ALP 2019 selection rounds, candidates can click here.