RRB ALP Question Paper With Answers 04 September has been released officially for five days from now on each website of RRB. The answer key has been released, on the official website. Candidates can check the answer key by logging in their application number and date of birth. The railway recruitment Board has released RRB ALP Question Paper With Answers 04 September for candidates to check and raise objections if any. Candidates can calculate their scores and result with the help of this answer key. The final answer key will be released after the objections are dealt with. To check the RRB ALP Question Paper With Answers 04 September and other details keep scrolling.
RRB ALP Question Paper With Answers 04 September
Candidates, for now, can check the answer key available officially by the Railway recruitment board. For the candidates to check for any query or mistake by the board objections to which can be raised till September 18, 2018. Check the dates regarding the answer key and examination below.
|RRB ALP Answer Key 2018 for September 04||Important dates|
|Exam date||04 Sep 2018|
|The unofficial release of answer key||04 Sep 2018|
|Answer key released officially||21 – 25 Sep 2018|
|Last day to download answer key||25 Sep 2018|
|Objections can be raised in between||21 – 25 Sep 2018|
Answer Key: Click Link 1 | Link 2 to download RRB ALP Answer Key 2018 and Question Paper.
How to Download RRB ALP Question Paper With Answers 04 September
The candidates have to follow the given steps to download the answer key.
- Click on the link provided to download answer key.
- Candidates will be asked to provide their user id and password. ( the one generated a the time of applying online).
- Check the answer key properly.
- If you feel that the answer is inappropriate then you can object to the answer.
- For this use remark box and provide the valid explanation in English
Importance of RRB ALP Answers 04 September
The answer key will help candidates generate their scores and result from their end so that they can object to any mistake in the result or answer if they feel to. The answer key is now available online which has to be downloaded by the candidates before calculation the, marks. The final answer key will be released after all the objections made by the candidates will be handled and results are to be declared.
How To calculate marks with the help of answer key?
- Allocate marks as per examination for every correct answer.
- For every wrong answer deduct 1/3 marks.
- Now add all the marks for correct and incorrect answers separately.
- The subtraction of both will be the score obtained by the candidate.
Formula = (sum of the correct answers) – 1/3 X (sum of incorrect answers)
RRB ALP Question paper 2018
Along with releasing the answer key, the Board is also providing the questions as well. Even candidates can able to see the question and their respective correct answer in the question paper view. The status of the question is also there. Candidates can see his/her marked answer as well.
How To Raise Objection?
If any candidates have any problem regarding answer key or find an answer to be incorrect by the Board they can raise objections regarding that answer as follows.
- Read the instruction carefully before objecting.
- Mark the answer you want to object.
- In the remark, section candidates will have to give a reason for objection which is mandatory.
- Submit the objection.
RRB ALP Cut Off 2018 for CBT
minimum marks required by candidates to qualify the Computer-based examination for RRB ALP 2018 has been decided by the board. CAndidates must acquire the Cut off marks or more to be able to qualify if not they will not be considered anymore for the requirement process. The category wise cut off is given below.
- General: 40%
- OBC/SC: 30%
- ST: 25%
Leave a Reply