RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 17 September exam is now available. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has release the RRB Group D Admit Card for the exam to be held on 17 September. The admit card of Group D has been released on the official website of RRB. Candidates can also download it from the link below. The candidates who will be appearing for RRB Group D exam on 17 September 2018 will have to carry admit card as a print copy and along with it also carry one id proof and passport size photograph. To download the admit card, candidates have to log in using their User Id and Password/ Date of Birth. Below we have discussed how you can download your RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 17 September and what are the important things you need to take care of at the exam centers. Thus, keep reading!.
RRB Group D Admit Card for 17 September
Railway Recruitment Board released admit card for Group D 17 September exam early morning on September 13, 2018. The candidates will not receive their admit card at their home. The admit card for all the dates will be released 4 days before the examination. All the important dates for RRB Group D Admit Card for 17 September 2018.
|RRB Group D Admit Card for 17 Sepetmber||Important Dates|
|Issuance of RRB Group D Admit Card 2018||13 Sep 2018|
|RRB Group D Exam date||17 Sep 2018|
Candidates can use the tool above to calculate their RRB Group D Exam Date and Admit Care release date. In all, the exam is being held in a window of 49 days. The admit card for each of the date wilyl be available 4 days before the exam. To know your date, candidates just need to enter RRB Exam Date and Select RRB/Zone and the RRB Group D Admit Card status will be available on the screen. With it, the link to download the admit card will also be displayed.
RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
There are a few steps that you need to follow to be able to download your admit card without any hassle. Thus, below we have simplified the steps for you:
- Click On the direct link that will be available on this page as per schedule.
- Thereafter a new window will open, where you need to enter your User Id, and Password/date of birth.
- On entering the details correctly, click on the login button.
- Next. on submitting the details the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the RRB Group D Admit Card for 17 September and take 2 to 3 printouts of the same.
Details on RRB Group D Admit Card for 17 September
Now, on downloading the admit card, you must look for the following details on it. Make sure all the details are correct.
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Exam center address
- Exam date and time
- Your Photograph
- Spaces for writing self-declaration paragraph, signature, and Left Thumb Impression.
Coloured Printout or Black and White Printout?
Candidates often ask this question that what type of printout – colored or B&W will be acceptable in the exam center for RRB Group D Admit Card for 17 September 2018? Well, both are accepted. However, it is advisable that candidates carry a colored printout of the admit card. This is because the colored prints are more clear and vivid. They are easy to recognize and makes the verification process easier for the invigilators.
Documents To Be Carried On The RRB Group D Exam Day
Here are the important documents that you need to carry on the day of your RRB Group D 2018 examination:
- The RRB Group D Admit Card for 17 September.
- A valid photo id proof. Like voter id card, aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license (no learners), Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee, School / College / University Photo ID card, Passport.
- Carry an extra colored photograph, same as the one in your RRB Group D Admit Card 2018.
Important Instructions For The Candidates
Apart from carrying important documents and RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 to the examination center, there are a few additional instructions that you must abide by at the exam center. Any misleading activity may cancel your candidature. Therefore, here is what you must keep in mind:
- Do not carry any piece of paper at the exam center, apart from the RRB Group D Admit Card for 17 September 2018 exam.
- Carry more than 1 printout of the admit card in the center. If any one of them is damaged or lost, you can have a spare one.
- Do not sign and put your left-hand thumb impression at the blank spaces after downloading the admit card. This must be done at the exam center in presence of the invigilators.
- No electronic gadgets like mobile phone, calculator, pager, etc are allowed inside the exam centers. Therefore keep them away in your bags outside the exam hall.
- Do not reach the exam centers late, you may miss out on important instructions by the invigilators. Try to be half an hour early.
RRB Group D 2018 Exam Highlights
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is conducting RRB Group D 2018 Exam. The examination will be conducted in online mode only across numerous exam centers in India. The total number of RRB Group D vacancies are 62907. To qualify the examination candidates have to achieve minimum marks of 40% for the UR category, and 30% for SC, ST, and OBC category.
Exam pattern of RRB Group D 2018:
|Duration of the test||90 Min|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Number of questions||100|
|Negative Marking||There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for every incorrect answer.|
|Name of the sections in the examination||Mathematics, General Intelligence, and reasoning, General Science, General Awareness on current affairs|
FAQs on RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 17 September
Here are few questions that the candidates ask the most on RRB Group D 2018 Admit Card:
Q: Can I carry Photocopy of the Id proof with the RRB Group D Admit Card for 17 September?
A: Now, please carry an original one, the photocopied ID proof will not be accepted.
Q: Can the allotted exam center be changed?
A: Sorry, but no. Once the RRB had allotted the exam centers, you cannot request for a change.
Q: Should I carry a Black and White or colored print out of the RRB Group D Admit Card?
A: There is o hard and fast rule regarding this. However, carrying a colored copy is a good option. This makes the identification process easier.
For more queries, you can comment below and let us know. We will get back to you!