The Railway Recruitment Board has issued the RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 18 September Exam. The candidates can download their hall ticket for RRB Group D 18 September exam from the official website of RRB or the link on this page. To download RRB Group D Admit Card, the candidates need to enter details like user id and date of birth. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the printed copy of the RRB Group D Admit Card for 18 September exam on the day of the examination. The admit card consist of the details about the exam such as date, timings, venue address, etc. The candidates can check complete details on RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 18 September Exam from this page.
RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 18 September Exam
The board will issue a separate admit card for the Computer-based test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Document Verification (DV). The admit card for all the exams are being released 4 days before the due date. The candidates can check the complete schedule for issuance of RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 18 September CBT from the table below.
|RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 18 September Exam||Important Dates|
|Issuance of the Group D Admit Card for 18 Sep Exam||14 Sep 2018|
|Date of RRB Group D Test (CBT)||18 Sep 2018|
How to Download the RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 18 September Exam?
It is important that the candidates should carry the print out of the RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 to the exam hall on 18 September 2018, or else they will not be allowed to appear for the test. Hence, to download it, follow the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link given above for RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 18 September Exam.
- Next, the candidates need to enter details such as User ID and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Login” button.
- On submitting the login credentials, your RRB Group D Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Lastly, download and take its print out.
Details Mentioned on the RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 18 September Exam
Once the students enter the valid details on the login page, they will be shown the RRB Admit Card for 18 September exam. Below are the details that the RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 must have.
- Name of candidate
- Candidate photograph
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Exam date
- reporting time
- Candidate signature
- Name and address of exam center
- Google map link
- Details to be filled in the exam center
- Candidate Signature
RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for Scribe
Candidates are informed that the facility of the scribe is available to the students who cannot write the exam themselves. However, it must be noted that the scribe has to be arranged by the candidates themselves. Also, separate card for scribe has to be downloaded. In case the scribe forgets to bring the admit card or doesn’t come on the exam day, the conducting body will not be responsible for the loss of the candidate.
It must be noted that the scribe facility is available only to the students who are facing any of the following issues and have the right certificate for the justification of their disability
- Visual Disability
- muscular weakness
- candidates whose writing speed is affected by Cerebral Palsy
- one-armed candidates
What Documents to Bring to the Exam Center with RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 for 18 September Exam?
Although the RRB Group D Admit Card is itself an important document for the students, however, along with you also need to bring the following list of documents.
- Valid Photo id proof such as the aadhar card, Driving license pan card, Passport etc;
- One Colored passport sized photograph (35mm x 45mm), preferably, the one uploaded by the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
Below are some easy to follow instructions for the students related to both the exam day and the admit card. Kindly follow the same to make sure that your exam goes on smoothly.
- The students will find some crucial details at the back of the admit card. They are there for a reason and you must follow the same.
- A Self Declaration also has to be written but on the exam day. Thus the students must make sure that they leave some space for the self-declaration while they download the admit card.
- A Paragraph of self-declaration, the left thumb impression, and the signatures have to be done on the admit card in front of the invigilator.
- Do not bring Calculator, Pager, Bluetooth device, Mobile Phone, wristwatch or any other device inside the examination center.
If you have any confusion about the RRB Group D Admit Card for September 18 exam, tell us your query in the comment section below.