Here finally, we are with RRB Group D Application status board wise. All the aspirants who are in seek of the status of their RRB recruitment application form for the post of Assistant Loco Pilots/ Technicians and level-1 posts can now check it. To check it directly you can follow the link which is given below. Though the board has released officially through its website- indianrailways.gov.in. There are total 21 railway recruitment boards (RRBs). But at the same time, out of total there are total 16 RRBs for Group D recruitment 2018. So, RRB has now come up with the application status of Group D and ALP simultaneously. Now, check your RRB Group D Application status board wise as well as the ALP application status state wise.
RRB Group D Application Status 2018 Railway Board Wise
The status of an application form states that whether your application form for the desired recruitment has accepted or not. On July 11, 2018, RRB has activated the link to check the status of the desired application form. The last date to check the status of the form is July 20, 2018. A candidate will receive the rejection status if the form of his/ her is not accepted. Only those candidates who receive the application form status positive are only eligible for appearing for the next level i.e computer-based test online. Now, first have a look at the table of the dates of the application form status.
|RRB Group D 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability to check the RRB Group D Application Status||11 Jul 2018|
|Last Date to check the RRB Group D Application Status||20 Jul 2018|
Students can check the application status for group D board wise through the link provided in the table below.
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)||Details Here|
How To Check RRB Group D Application Status 2018 Railway Board Wise
Are you in seek of the steps required to check the status of your application form online? So, here we are going to discuss the same. Let’s have a look at it.
- In the very first step first, click on the link which is provided here in order to provided here.
- As you click you will reach to the official website of railway recruitment.
- A list of all the railway recruitment board (RRB) will appear on your screen and click on the desired one or any.
- As you do so, the official page of a particular RRB will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link of the of the application status for the same
- Now, a login page will appear on your screen. Select your desired RRB
- Here enter your details such as your registration number, date of birth and the captcha appear on your screen.
- Click on the login button. Your RRB group application status will appear on your screen.
- Check your status and know whether your application form is accepted or not.
Reasons for Rejection of the Application Form
Are you wondering that on what basis your application form can be rejected? So, let’s check it out here.
- Photograph and Documents are not uploaded correctly
- More than one application submitted by a candidate
- Signature of the candidate are matched with the official documents
- Fees not Paid
- Result of the qualifying exam is under process
What After RRB Application Form Status Received Positive
Now, once you received your application form status positive then you are eligible to appear for the recruitment process. All those candidates whose application forms are accepted by RRB in all respect will receive their admit card. The admit card will release online. As per the reports it is saying that the board will make the availability of their admit card 10 days before the examination. After this, aspirants have to face the first stage of the computer-based test which will be scheduled in August/ September 2018.