The Railway Recruitment Board has started the RRB Group D Photo Modification 2018 on July 24, 2018. The candidates whose application have rejected due to invalid photograph can avail this opportunity and submit a correct photograph. The window for submitting the correct photograph is available until July 28, 2018. To upload the correct information you need to login to your respective RRB and then login by entering details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth. A direct link for each RRB Candidate Login is provided on this page. Check more details about RRB Group D Photo Modification 2018 from this page.
RRB Group D Photo Modification 2018
Check the official notice for revised status and modification of invalid photographs below.
RRB Group D Photo Modification 2018 Dates – Check the complete schedule from the table below.
|RRB Group D Photo Modification 2018||Important Dates|
|Revised Status for RRB Group D is available on||24 Jul 2018|
|Facility for modifying the photo starts from||24 Jul 2018|
|Last date to submit the correct photograph</td\||28 Jul 2018 (11:59)|
RRB Group D Candidate Login:
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)||Details Here|
How to do RRB Group D Photo Modification 2018?
There are some steps that students must follow in order to modify their photograph.
- Firstly, either click on the linkn which has been emailed to you for uploading correct photo or click on the direct link as given above.
- Login to the website by entering your login credentials.
- As shown in the above image, enter Registration ID, Date of Birth, and Captcha.
- Click on the “Login” button and proceed.
- The application form will get opened.
- Now candidates can modify the photograph.
If students get the chance to modify their photograph then they must follow the above steps in order to upload the photograph with appropirate dimensions and format.
RRB Group D 2018 Modification of Photo Can Only be Done Once
As per the above official notification, the board is providing a second chance to modify the photograph errors. However, it is a one-time opportunity and you can only do it by logging in to the official Candidate Login of Group D recruitment.
What Are the Correct Specification of Photograph?
If candidates get the chance to modify their photographs then they must be aware of the proper specifications to upload the photograph.
- It should be taken on the clear and white background.
- The photograph should be scanned with 100 DPI.
- Recent passport size photograph of size 35mm X 45mm with name and date printed on it.
- The format of the photograph should be JPG or JPEG only.
- Candidates must upload a colored photograph without using any filter or black and white.
- It should be without wearing the cap, goggles, or other accessories.
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 20-50 KB
- Photographs taken with mobile phones or in self-portrait mode will be rejected.
- The photograph should have a clear front view of candidates.
- Candidates should not cover the main features of their face by the hair on the forehead, any cloth or any shadow.
- The photograph must be recent and taken on or after December 1, 2017.
- Applicants are advised to keep at least 12 copies of the same photograph for future use.
For the convenience of students, you can check the proper format of passport size photograph that is acceptable according to the Group D Recruitment 2018.
RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is providing new employment opportunities to employ a large number of railway aspirants. RRB Group D is one of the prominent recruitments introduced by the board. This recruitment is applicable for the students who are at least matriculation pass. In total, the number of vacancies under RRB Group D 2018 recruitment is 62,907 all over India. The total number of Railway Recruitment Boards certified under Indian Railways is 21. Out of these 21, only 16 RRBs are conducting Group D 2018 examination. As per the most recent news, approximately 1.8 crore candidates have applied for this recruitment. RRB Secunderabad has the largest number of vacancies available for Group D recruitment. The CBT dates for RRB Group D recruitment will be announced soon on the official website and tentatively the exam will be conducted in the month of August/September 2018. According to the performance of the candidates, their recruitment will be finalized.