RRB JE Application Form Correction 2019 – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is giving chance to change RRB JE exam language to the candidates. The link to make language correction in the application form of RRB JE 2019 activates at 10:00 hours, on Aril 24, 2019. The last date to make language correction in the form is May 01, 2019. The candidates who don’t make any change, shall appear for the exam in the chosen language only. Know more details about RRB JE Application Form Correction 2019 from this page.
RRB JE Application Form Correction 2019
Candidates can make changes / modification in the application form after its submission. Candidates are required to follow certain steps to do the necessary changes in the application form. To know the important dates of RRB JE Application check the table given below.
|RRB JE Application Form Correction 2019||Dates|
|Availability of Application form||02 Jan 2019|
|Registration ends of||31 Jan 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Last date for the submission of application form||07 Feb 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Last date to pay fee through online mode||05 Jan 2019 (10:00 am)|
|RRB JE Application Form correction in Language||24 Apr 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Last date to change RRB JE Exam Language||01 May 2019 (11:59 pm)|
RRB JE 2019 Edit Form / Form Modification / Application Correction
|Railway Recruitment Board||Railway||Edit Form|
|RRB Ahmedabad 2019||WR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Ajmer 2019||NWR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Allahabad 2019||NCR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Bangalore 2019||SWR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Bhopal 2019||WCR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Bhubhaneshwar 2019||ECOR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Bilaspur 2019||SECR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Chandigarh 2019||NR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Chennai 2019||SR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Gorakhpur 2019||NER||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Guwahati 2019||NFR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Jammu 2019||NFR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Kolkata 2019||ER||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Mumbai 2019||CR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Muzaffarpur019||CR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Malda 2019||CR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Patna 2019||ECR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Ranchi 2019||SER||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Secunderabad 2019||SCR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Siliguri 2019||SCR||Check Here – Available!|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2019||SCR||Check Here – Available!|
Change Exam Language in RRB JE Application Form 2019
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to change the exam language in the RRB JE Application Form 2019.
- Visit the official websites of the RRB which is 21 in the count or click on the links given in the table above.
- Next, click on the appropriate link “Click Here to Login fo change in Exam Language – CEN 03/2018
- Now, click on the “Click here to confirm or modify your exam language”.
- Then, choose the zone for which the candidate has filled the application form.
- Fill up the login details, registration number, date of birth and captcha as shown in the image below.
- After entering the login details, click on the “Login” Button. The option to opt for a different exam language is going to appear on the screen. Select the language and lastly, click on the “Logout” button.
RRB JE Notice 2019 – New!
24 April 2019 – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a notice regarding the choices which can be made in the exam language. Those candidates who do not wish to make changes in the exam language should know that the language chosen by them at the time of form filling will be considered. To know in detail, check the notice below.
RRB JE Application Form Correction Fee 2019
Candidates who wish to make any changes in the RRB JE application form are required to pay the correction fee.
- Aspirants can change their details in the application form of RRB JE by paying an amount of Rs. 100/- (Non-Refundable) applicable to all categories.
- Candidates will also have an option to change their category for eg: from SC / ST to UR or OBC etc, then he / she has to pay Rs.250 + modification fee (Rs. 100) in order to change their community.
Things to be Kept in Mind For RRB JE Application Form Correction 2019
In the RRB JE application form, candidates can make only certain changes listed below. To know all the changes which a candidate can do check the details given below.
Details which cannot be modified in RRB JE Application Form
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Details can be changed in RRB JE Application Form
Apart from the details mentioned above, rest all can be changed. Candidates can check the below-mentioned details which can be changed while editing the RRB JE Application Form 2019.
- Aadhaar Number / Enrollment Number
- Parent’s Name
- Matriculation / SSLC Board
- Matriculation / SSLC Roll Number
- Year of Passing Matriculation / SSLC Board
- Date of Birth
- Are you a PwBD Candidate?
- Are you an ex-Servicemen?
- Are you an Employee in State/ Central Govt/ Public Sector Unit?
- Do you belong to any of the age relaxation category?
- Are you a candidate from Emotionally Backward Class whose family income is less than 50,000 PA?
- Qualification Details
- Language of exam
- Uploaded Documents etc.
Note: If a candidate want to change his / her category for eg: from SC / ST to UR or OBC, he / she has to pay the prescribed fee mentioned above. In case a candidate does not pay the fee for change in the community then the modified Application Form is not going to be accepted.
How to do Modification in RRB JE Application Form 2019
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to make necessary changes in the Application form of RRB JE.
- First of all, visit the official website of RRBs or click on the link given on this page.
- Next, click on the appropriate link of the “RRB JE Application Correction”
- Then, login using your Registration Number and Password.
- Thereafter, pay the prescribed fee in the modes available for fee payment.
- Now, click on the button “Modify Application”.
- Make necessary changes and submit the application form.
Note: Candidates should make sure that after doing the changes in the form, keep the print out of the latest filled application form for future reference.
Also, the modification in the RRB JE can only be done Twice. No request to edit the application form will be entertained by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
It will be beneficial for the candidates if he / she edits the application form before the last date. As website can face congestion at the end moment which can result in the failure of the modification in the application form.
RRB JE Application Status 2019
Candidates who have filled the application form will be able to check their status of RRB JE Application Form. With this candidates will get to know whether their application form is being accepted or rejected. Students who have filled the application form will only be able to check the status after the application process gets over completely. In case his / her form gets rejected, then the reason for the rejection of the form will also be mentioned in the application status of RRB JE 2019.
About RRB JE
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released 13487 vacancies for RRB JE Recruitment 2019. Out of which 12844 is for Junior Engineer, 29 for Junior Engineering (Information Technology), 227 for Depot Material Superintendent, and 387 for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). The selection of the candidates will be based on the CBT round followed by a Document Verification and Medical Test. The first phase which is CBT is scheduled to be held in April / May 2019. Candidates who will be recruited for this post will get Level 06 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 35400, plus other allowances.