RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 01 Sep 2019 – Download the RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 01 Sep 2019 exam from this page. The answer key is available for both the shifts. The memory based answer key is provided for now and as soon as the official key will be released by the RRB, the same will be updated on this page. Candidates can analyze their performance and calculate the expected score with the help of the RRB JE CBT 2 answer key for 01 Sep 2019 exam. For more information regarding RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 01 Sep 2019, candidates can check below.
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 01 Sep 2019 Exam
From the information received from the candidates who had already appeared for the exam, a memory-based answer key for RRB JE CBT 2 Exam is prepared. You can check it from below.
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019 Date
|RRB JE CBT 2 exam date||28 Aug to 01 Sep 2019|
|Unofficial answer key released on||the exam day|
|Date for release of official answer key||to be announced!|
How to Calculate Score from RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 01 Sep 2019 Exam?
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to calculate the marks of RRB JE CBT 2 from the answer key:
- Step 1 – Download the answer key.
- Step 2 – Compare your responses with the answers provided in the Answer Key.
- Step 3 – Now calculate the expected score with the help of Marking Scheme.
- Step 4- Assign +1 marks for each correct answer and -⅓ for every wrong answer.
- Step 5 – Finally, the total score calculated will be the expected RRB JE CBT 2 Score of the candidate.
The formula for calculating score – ( 1x no. of correct answers) – (1/3x no. of incorrect answers)
RRB JE CBT 2 Official Answer Key for 01 Sep 2019 Exam
The RRB JE CBT 2 Official Answer Key will be released by the respective Railway Recruitment Board. It will be released on the official website as per the schedule. With the help of RRB JE CBT 2 Official Answer Key, candidates will be able to analyze their performance in the examination.
How to check RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Official Answer Key for 01 Sep 2019 Exam?
The steps to check the RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Answer key are provided below:
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of respective RRBs.
- Step 2 – Click on the link of “Answer key and Response Sheet”
- Step 3 – After clicking you will be redirected to new page fill login credentials “Registration Number & Password or Date of birth”
- Step 4 – After filling the login details click on submit button.
- Step 5 – Now, answer key will get displayed on the screen.
RRB JE CBT 2 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the RRB JE CBT 2 exam is mentioned below:
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Duration of the Exam: 2 hours (160 for PwD candidates )
Total number of Questions: 150
Marking scheme: 1/3 for every incorrect answer +1 for the correct answer
Language – English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujrati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Manipuri, Bengali, and Malayalam.
- General Awareness
- Physics and Chemistry
- Basics of Computer Applications
- Basics of Environment & The Pollution Control
- Technical Abilities
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Physics and Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computer Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Envt. & Pollution Control||10||10|
How to raise objections against RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 01 Sep 2019 Exam?
While going through RRB JE CBT 2 answer key, if there is any kind of discrepancies found, candidates can raise objections against doubtful questions or answers. In such cases use below mentioned steps:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website and login to the objection link
- Step 2 – Open Question Paper and Response sheet
- Step 3 – After this, click on the raise objection button
- Step 4 – Thereafter, upload supporting documents / explanation against raised question or answer .
- Step 5 – Candidate have to Pay fee without it your objection won’t raise. Click on Pay button.
- Step 6 – Take the printout of the payment receipt.
NOTE – Candidate can raise objection for only one question at a time and make the payment.
Fees to raise an objection
Candidate has to pay the amount of Rs 50 per question in order to raise an objection. Without payment, the challenging question will not be count. The amount is refundable in case the question against which objection raised is found to be correct.
RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Result
The RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Result will be declared as per the schedule on the official website. Candidates can check their result by entering the roll numbers. The candidates who will qualify both the CBTs will be called for the Document Verification Round followed by the Medical Test. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post shall not be given any alternative appointment.
About RRB JE CEN 03/2018
Railway Railway Recruitment Board has released the recruitment for various posts of JE (Junior Engineer), Junior Engineer Information Technology [JE(IT)], DMS (Depot Material Superintendent) & CMA ( Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant ). Candidates who qualify CBT stage 1 will be able to appear for CBT Stage 2. After qualify both the CBTs, there will be Document Verification Round followed by the Medical Test.
Scale of Pay: For Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) – Level 06 (RSRP 7th CPC Pay Matrix.) with initial pay of Rs. 35400/-, plus other allowances admissible at that time.
RRB JE CBT 2 FAQs
Q1 – What is the benefit of releasing the Answer Key?
Ans – Candidates can calculate their expected score and can raise the objections as well in case of any discrepancy.
Q2 – Will the result be prepared on the basis of provisional answer key?
Ans – No, the result will be made on the basis of the final answer key released by the Board.
Q3 – How can I pay the answer key raising objection fees?
Ans – It can be paid through the online mode via Debit/Credit card.
Q4 – Does RRB will follow the normalization Process this year too?
Ans – Yes, In order to equalize the variation in the difficulty level of question it will follow the normalization process.