RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 28 Aug 2019 – From this page, you can get RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 28 Aug exam. The answer key is available for shift 1 and 2. For now we have provided memory based answer key and as soon as the official key will be released by the Railway Recruitment Board, we will update it on this page. You can calculate score with the help of the RRB JE CBT 2 answer key for 28 Aug 2019 exam. To do so, add 1 marks for every correct answer and deduct 1/3 mark for every incorrect answer. Check more information on RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 28 Aug 2019 Exam from this page.
Latest: RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019 for 29 August exam is now available. Click Here to check.
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 28 Aug 2019
What is a memory based answer key? A memory based answer key of RRB JE CBT 2 is prepared on the basis of information provided by the candidates, who appeared for the exam. You can check it from below:
Check RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 28 Aug 2019 Here
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019 Date
|RRB JE CBT 2 exam date||28 Aug to 01 Sep 2019|
|Unofficial answer key released on||the exam day|
|Date for release of official answer key||to be announced!|
How to Calculate Score from RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 28 Aug 2019 Exam
Candidates can check the step by step procedure to calculate the marks of RRB JE CBT 2 from the answer key. The steps are given below-
- Step 1 – Candidates have to download the answer key.
- Step 2 – Compare your responses with the answers mentioned in the Answer Key.
- Step 3 – Follow the marking scheme to calculate the expected score.
- Step 4- For every correct answer +1 marks and -⅓ for every incorrect answer.
- Step 5 – Finally, the total score calculated would be your expected RRB JE CBT 2 Score.
The formula for calculating score – ( 1x no. of correct answers) – (1/3x no. of incorrect answers)
How to Download Official RRB JE CET 2019 Answer Key for 28 Aug 2019 Exam
The steps to download official answer key of RRB JE CBT 2 2019 are as follows:
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of respective RRBs.
- Step 2 – Click on the link of “Answer key and Response Sheet”
- Step 3 – After clicking you will be redirected to new page fill login credentials “Registration Number & Password or Date of birth”
- Step 4 – After filling the login details click on submit button.
- Step 5 – Now, answer key will display on your screen .
RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the RRB JE CBT 2 exam is mentioned below :
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Duration of Exam: 2 hours (160 for PwD candidates )
Total no. of Questions: 150
Marking scheme: 1/3 for every incorrect answer +1 for correct answer
Languages – English, HIndi, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujrati,Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Manipuri, Bengali, and Malayalam.
- General Awareness
- Physics and Chemistry
- Basics of Computer Applications
- Basics of Environment and Pollution Control
- Technical Abilities
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Physics and Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computer Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Envt. & Pollution Control||10||10|
How to raise objections against RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 28 Aug 2019 Exam?
Candidates not satisfying with the answers can raise challenge against answer key. For raising the challenge candidates can follow the following procedure :
- Step 1 – Go to the official website and login to the objection link
- Step 2 – Open Question Paper and Response sheet
- Step 3 – After this, click on the raise objection button
- Step 4 – Thereafter, upload supporting documents / explanation against raised question or answer .
- Step 5 – Now, candidate have to Pay fee without it your objection won’t raise. Click on Pay button.
- Step 6 – Take the printout of payment receipt.
NOTE – Candidate can raise objection for only one question at a time and make the payment.
Fees to raise objections against RRB JE Answer key
- Those candidates who are not satisfied with the answers can raise challenges . The prescribed amount for raising challenge is Rs 50 / per question. In case the objections found to be correct the fee amount will get refund to the same account by which the fees is paid.
- No amount will be refunded in case of raising invalid questions/ answers .
RRB JE Tie Breaking Criteria
In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be placed at higher merit and in case age being same, then alphabetical order (a to z) of the name shall be taken into account to break the tie.
RRB JE Question Paper and Response Sheet
RRB will release both Question Papers and Response sheet. Candidates can download from official website by login through Registration Number and Password/Date of birth. For matching response sheet with answer key candidates can download both from website .
RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Result
After releasing the answer key RRB will declare the result for those who cleared CBT Stage 2. Those candidates who will clear the CBT 2 will be called for next process which includes Verification of Documents followed by Medical Test. Candidates can view the result by login through Registration Number and Password/date of birth.
About RRB JE 2019 (CEN 03/2018)
Railway has released recruitment for various posts of JE (Junior Engineer), Junior Engineer Information Technology [JE(IT)], DMS (Depot Material Superintendent) & CMA ( Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant ) Candidates who cleared stage 1 of CBT can only sit for CBT 2. Railway announced Junior Engineer and other posts for recruitment via CEN 03/2018. Those candidates who will clear both stages of Computer Based Test will be called for Verification of Documents followed by Medical Test.
RRB JE CBT FAQs
Q1 – Can we pay the fees online for raising objections ?
Ans – Yes fee can be paid online through Debit/Credit card.
Q2 – Can objections be raised even after final key ?
Ans – No, objections can be raised only for limited time prescribed by Railway Recruitment Board .
Q3 – Does RRB will follow the normalization procedure ?
Ans – Yes because of paper conducted in multiple sessions RRB will follow normalization process.
Q4 – I have raised objection for many questions but i have paid fee for only one question. Will my other questions will be considered ?
Ans – No, only that question will be considered of which you have paid the necessary amount.
Q5 – Uploading of documents is compulsory against challenged question ?
Ans – Yes candidate have to upload supporting explanations/proof while raising objection.