RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 29 Aug 2019 – Download here RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for the exam held on August 29, 2019. The answer key is available on the basis of the memory of the candidates who appeared for the exam. You can get it for shit 1 and 2 here. It is available in question answer format and with the help of it, candidates can evaluate their performance in the exam. The official answer key of RRB JE CBT 2 of 29 Aug exam will be released by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in few days. It will be released online, on the official website of RRB. Check more details on RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 29 Aug 2019 from this page.
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key
A memory based answer key of RRB JE CBT 2 is prepared on the basis of information provided by the candidates, who appeared for the exam. You can check it from below.
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019 Date
|RRB JE CBT 2 exam date||28 Aug to 01 Sep 2019|
|Unofficial answer key released on||the exam day|
|Date for release of official answer key||to be announced!|
How to Calculate Score from RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 29 Aug 2019 Exam
Candidates can check the step by step procedure to calculate the marks of RRB JE CBT 2 from the answer key. The steps are given below-
- Step 1 – Candidates have to download the answer key.
- Step 2 – Compare your responses with the answers mentioned in the Answer Key.
- Step 3 – Follow the marking scheme to calculate the expected score.
- Step 4- For every correct answer +1 marks and -⅓ for every incorrect answer.
- Step 5 – Finally, the total score calculated would be your expected RRB JE CBT 2 Score.
The formula for calculating score – ( 1x no. of correct answers) – (1/3x no. of incorrect answers)
RRB JE CBT 2 Official Answer Key for 29 Aug 2019 Exam
The RRB JE CBT 2 official answer key is released on the official website of RRB. The candidates can download it from the login, which can be downloaded as explained below. Each candidate gets answer key for their own question paper, hence, it is unique. Along with the answer key, the questions and answers marked by the candidates are also displayed.
How to check RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Official Answer Key for 29 Aug 2019 Exam?
The answer key will be release in online mode . Candidates can check the RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Answer key by following mentioned steps :
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of respective RRBs.
- Step 2 – Click on the link of “Answer key and Response Sheet”
- Step 3 – After clicking you will be redirected to new page fill login credentials “Registration Number & Password or Date of birth”
- Step 4 – After filling the login details click on submit button.
- Step 5 – Now, answer key will get displayed on the screen.
RRB JE CBT 2 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the RRB JE CBT 2 exam is as follows :
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Duration of Exam: 2 hours (160 for PwD candidates )
Total no. of Questions: 150
Marking scheme: 1/3 for every incorrect answer +1 for the correct answer
Languages – English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujrati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Manipuri, Bengali, and Malayalam.
- General Awareness
- Physics and Chemistry
- Basics of Computer Applications
- Basics of Environment and Pollution Control
- Technical Abilities
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Physics and Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computer Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Envt. & Pollution Control||10||10|
How to raise objections against RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 29 Aug 2019 Exam?
In case candidate found any discrepancies in RRB JE CBT 2 answer key, they can raise challenges against it. In order to raise objections candidate can follow these steps :
- Step 1 – Go to the official website and login to the objection link
- Step 2 – Open Question Paper and Response sheet
- Step 3 – After this, click on the raise objection button
- Step 4 – Thereafter, upload supporting documents / explanation against raised question or answer .
- Step 5 – Now, candidate have to Pay fee without it your objection won’t raise. Click on Pay button.
- Step 6 – Take the printout of payment receipt.
NOTE – Candidate can raise objection for only one question at a time and make the payment.
Fees to raise an objection
Candidate has to pay the amount of Rs 50 per question in order to raise an objection. Without payment, the challenging question will not be count. The amount is refundable in case the question against which objection raised is found to be correct.
RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Result
The exam conducting body will release the RRB JE CBT 2 result for all 21 RRBs. The result will be released in the PDF format. Candidates can check the result from the respective RRBs website. Candidates can check result by roll numbers. All the qualified candidates will be called for Document verification round followed by Medical Test.
About RRB JE CEN 03/2018
Railway has released recruitment for various posts of JE (Junior Engineer), Junior Engineer Information Technology [JE(IT)], DMS (Depot Material Superintendent) & CMA ( Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant ) Candidates who cleared stage 1 of CBT can only sit for CBT 2. Railway announced Junior Engineer and other posts for recruitment via CEN 03/2018. Qualified candidates of both the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be called for Document VERIFICATION ROUND FOLLOWED BY Medical Test.
RRB JE CBT 2 FAQs
Q1 – What is the benefit of releasing Answer Key?
Ans – Candidates can check the probable score and can raise the objections against any questions and answer
Q2 – On the basis of provisional answer key the result will be made?
Ans – NO the result will be made on the basis of the final key released by the conducting body.
Q3 – How can I pay the answer key raising objection fees?
Ans – It can be paid through online mode via Debit/Credit card.
Q4 – Does RRB will follow the normalization Process this year too?
Ans – Yes, In order to equalize the variation in the difficulty level of question it will follow the normalization process.