RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key – The RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 30 Aug 2019 can be downloaded from this page. Candidates can get the answer key for both the shifts 1 & 2. The memory based answer key is provided on this page and as soon as the official key will be released by the Railway Recruitment Board, it will also be updated here. Candidates can calculate score with the help of the RRB JE CBT 2 answer key for 30 Aug 2019 exam. It will help the candidates to analyse their performance in the exam. For more information regarding RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 30 Aug 2019, candidates can check below.
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key
On the basis of information provided by the candidates who had already appeared for the exam, a memory-based answer key for RRB JE CBT 2 Exam is prepared. Candidates can check below for the same.
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019 Date
|RRB JE CBT 2 exam date||28 Aug to 01 Sep 2019|
|Unofficial answer key released on||the exam day|
|Date for release of official answer key||to be announced!|
How to Calculate Score from RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 30 Aug 2019 Exam
The steps to calculate the marks of RRB JE CBT 2 from the answer key are provided below.
- Step 1 – First, Download the answer key.
- Step 2 – Then, candidates have to compare their responses with the answers provided in the Answer Key.
- Step 3 – Calculate the expected score by following the Marking Scheme.
- Step 4- For each correct answer +1 marks and -⅓ for every wrong answer.
- Step 5 – At last, the total score obtained would be the expected RRB JE CBT 2 Score of the candidate.
The formula for calculating score – ( 1x no. of correct answers) – (1/3x no. of incorrect answers)
RRB JE CBT 2 Official Answer Key for 30 Aug 2019 Exam
The official answer key for RRB JE CBT 2 Exam will be published on the official website as per the schedule. The RRB JE CBT 2 Official Answer Key is very important as candidates can analyse their performance with the help of it.
How to check RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Official Answer Key for 30 Aug 2019 Exam??
Candidates have to follow the several steps to check the RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Answer key. These steps are mentioned below.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of the respective RRBs.
- Step 2 – Then you have to click on the Answer key & Response Sheet link.
- Step 3 – Then after, you will be redirected to the new page
- Step 4- Fill the login credentials – “Registration Number & Password or Date of birth” & Click on Submit Button.
- Step 5– After submission, the answer key will be displayed on your screen.
RRB JE CBT 2 Exam Pattern
The RRB JE CBT 2 exam pattern is provided here, candidates can check below for the same
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Duration of the Exam: 2 hours (160 for PwD candidates )
Total Number of Questions: 150
Marking scheme: 1/3 for every incorrect answer +1 for the correct answer
Language – English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujrati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Manipuri, Bengali, and Malayalam.
- General Awareness
- Physics and Chemistry
- Basics of Computer Applications
- Basics of Environment and the Pollution Control
- Technical Abilities
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Physics and Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computer Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Envt. & Pollution Control||10||10|
How to raise objections against RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 30 Aug 2019 Exam??
If a candidate found any kind of discrepancies in RRB JE CBT 2 answer key, they can raise objections against it by following below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website and Click on the Objection Link
- Step 2 – After Login, Open the Question Paper and Response sheet.
- Step 3 – Then, click on Raise Objection button.
- Step 4 – Upload the required supporting documents / explanation against raised question/answer .
- Step 5 – Then the candidate have to Pay fee, without which the objection won’t raise.
- Step 6 – Then, Click on Pay button & take a print out of payment receipt.
NOTE – Candidate can raise the objection for only one question at a time and make the payment.
Fees to raise an objection – Rs 50 per question. Without the fee payment, the challenging question will not be considered. The amount will be refundable in case if the question against which objection raised is found to be correct.
RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Result
The RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Result will be released on the official website as per the schedule. It will be released in PDF format. Candidates will be able to check their result by providing the roll numbers. The candidates who will qualify will be called for the Document verification process followed by the Medical Test.
About RRB JE CEN 03/2018
Railway Railway Recruitment Board has released the recruitment for various posts of JE (Junior Engineer), Junior Engineer Information Technology [JE(IT)], DMS (Depot Material Superintendent) & CMA ( Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant ). Candidates who qualify CBT stage 1 will be able to appear for CBT Stage 2. After qualify both the CBTs, there will be Document Verification Round followed by the Medical Test.
RRB JE CBT 2 FAQs
Q1 – What is the benefit of releasing the Answer Key?
Ans – Candidates can calculate their expected score and can raise the objections as well in case of any discrepancy.
Q2 – Will the result be prepared on the basis of provisional answer key?
Ans – No, the result will be made on the basis of the final key released by the conducting body.
Q3 – How can a candidate pay the fees to raise an objection?
Ans – The fees to raise an objection can be paid through online mode via Debit/Credit card.
Q4 – Does RRB will follow the normalization Process this year too?
Ans – Yes, In order to equalize the variation in the difficulty level of question it will follow the normalization process.