RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 31 Aug 2019 – Candidates can download the RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 31 Aug 2019 exam from this page. The exam is held in 2 shifts and the answer key is available for both the shifts. For now the memory based answer key is provided and as soon as the official key will be released by the Board, it will be updated on this page. With the help of RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key, candidates can analyze their performance in the exam and can calculate their expected score. The detailed information regarding RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 31 Aug 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check.
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 31 Aug 2019 Exam
After receiving the information from the candidates who had already appeared for the exam, a memory-based answer key for RRB JE CBT 2 Exam is prepared. Check below for the same.
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019 Date
|RRB JE CBT 2 exam date||28 Aug to 01 Sep 2019|
|Unofficial answer key released on||the exam day|
|Date for release of official answer key||to be announced!|
How to Calculate Score from RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 31 Aug 2019 Exam?
There are several steps to calculate the marks of RRB JE CBT 2 from the answer key which are mentioned below:
- Step 1 – First you have to download the answer key.
- Step 2 – Then, you have to compare the responses with the answers provided in the Answer Key.
- Step 3 – With the help of Marking Scheme, calculate the expected score.
- Step 4- For each correct answer +1 marks and -⅓ for every wrong answer.
- Step 5 – The total score obtained will be the expected RRB JE CBT 2 Score of candidate.
The formula for calculating score – ( 1x no. of correct answers) – (1/3x no. of incorrect answers)
RRB JE CBT 2 Official Answer Key for 31 Aug 2019 Exam
The RRB JE CBT 2 Official Answer Key will be published as per the schedule on the official website. With the help of RRB JE CBT 2 Official Answer Key candidates can analyse their performance in the examination and calculate their probable score.
How to check RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Official Answer Key for 31 Aug 2019 Exam?
The steps to check the RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Answer key are mentioned below:
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of the respective RRBs.
- Step 2 – Then candidate has to click on the Answer key & Response Sheet link.
- Step 3 – Then the candidate will be redirected to the new page.
- Step 4 – Enter the required login credentials and Click on Submit Button.
- Step 5 – The answer key will be displayed on your screen.
RRB JE CBT 2 Exam Pattern
The RRB JE CBT 2 exam pattern is mentioned below:
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Exam Duration: 2 hours (160 for PwD candidates )
Total Number of Questions: 150
Marking scheme: 1/3 for every incorrect answer +1 for the correct answer
Language – English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujrati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Manipuri, Bengali, and Malayalam.
- General Awareness
- Physics and Chemistry
- Basics of Computer Applications
- Basics of Environment and The Pollution Control
- Technical Abilities
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Physics and Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computer Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Envt. & Pollution Control||10||10|
How to raise objections against RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key for 31 Aug 2019 Exam?
If there is any kind of discrepancies in RRB JE CBT 2 answer key found, candidates can raise objections against it by following below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1 – Open the official website and Click on the objection link
- Step 2 – Then, Open Question Paper and Response sheet
- Step 3 – Click on the Raise Objection button
- Step 4 – Thereafter, upload required supporting documents / explanation against raised question/answer .
- Step 5 – Pay the required fee without which your objection won’t raise. Click on Pay button.
- Step 6 – Take the printout of the payment receipt for future use.
NOTE – Candidate can raise objection for only one question at a time and make the payment.
Fees to raise the objection – Rs 50/- per question. Without the fee payment, the challenging question will not be considered. The amount will be refundable in case if the question against which objection raised is found to be correct.
RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Result
The RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Result will be declared as per the schedule on the official website. Candidates can check their result by entering the roll numbers. The candidates who will qualify both the CBTs will be called for the Document Verification Round followed by the Medical Test.
About RRB JE CEN 03/2018
Railway Railway Recruitment Board has released the recruitment for various posts of JE (Junior Engineer), Junior Engineer Information Technology [JE(IT)], DMS (Depot Material Superintendent) & CMA ( Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant ). The recruitment process consists of 1st stage Computer Based Test (CBT), 2nd stage CBT, and Document Verification Round followed by the Medical Examination as applicable. The selection will be made strictly on merit, on the basis of CBTs.
RRB JE CBT 2 FAQs
Q1 – What is the benefit of releasing Answer Key?
Ans – Candidates can analyze their performance by calculating the probable score and can raise the objections as well in case of any discrepancy found.
Q2 – Will the result be prepared on the basis of provisional answer key?
Ans – No, the result will be made on the basis of the final answer key released by the Board.
Q3 – How can a candidate pay the fees to raise an objection?
Ans – The fee can be paid through online mode via Debit/Credit card.
Q4 – Does RRB will follow the normalization Process this year too?
Ans – Yes, it will follow the normalization process in order to equalize the variation in the difficulty level of question.