RRB JE SCore 2019 – Railway has announced RRB JE Score. You can check it from below. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released it online, on the official website of 21 RRBs. To check it, registration number and date of birth is needed. Along with the score, the qualifying status of the candidates is also availale via merit list. RRB has also released the cut off for the exam. Candidates who score more than the cut off marks are called for CBT, which will be from August 28 to 31, 2019. Learn more about RRB JEE Score 2019 from this page.
Latest: The RRB JE CBT 1 2019 Score is available, check from this page below.
RRB JE Score 2019
The result of RRB JE is announced merit and score. To view your RRB wise merit list go to the result page and to check the score, access the link below:
|ailway Recruitment Board||RRB JE Result 2019|
|RRB Ahmadabad||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Bengaluru||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Malda||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Patna||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here – Released!|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here – Released!!|
|RRB Thiruvanamthapuram||Click Here – Released!|
RRB JE Score 2019 Dates
You can check all the important dates for RRB JE 2019 from the table below:
|RRB JE Score 2019||Important Dates|
|CBT – 1 Exam Dates||22 May – 2 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of CBT – 1 Result and score||13 Aug 2019|
|Release date of the CBT – 2 Admit Card||Aug 2019 (4 days prior to exam)|
|CBT – 2 Exam Dates||28 – 31 Aug 2019|
|Declaration of CBT – 2 Result||Sep 2019|
How to Check RRB JE Score 2019?
Candidates can follow the steps below to check their RRB JEE Score 2019:
Step 1: Click on the link provided on this page.
Step 2: The login portal for the candidates will open up.
Step 3: Now login with your Registration number and Date of Birth.
Step 4: Your RRB JE Score displays on the next window.
Sample of the RRB JE 2019 Scorecard
The candidates can check below the sample image of the RRB JE 2019 Scorecard:
RRB JE Score 2019 Evaluation
The board conducts the recruitment process in 4 stages – Computer Based Test (CBT) – 1, Computer Based Test (CBT) – 2, Document Verification and Medical Examination. The candidates have to clear each stage to get selected for the required posts.
Evaluation of RRB JE 2019 Score:
Whenever the board conducts CBT more than 1 time, the process to arrive at the score of the candidate is done through:
- Converting the Raw Marks of the candidates in different exam sessions into Normalized Marks.
- After that, Raw marks for single exam session and Normalised Marks for multi – exam session is used to calculate the Merit Index.
- Preparation of the Merit list as per the Merit Index which is a common benchmark for preparing the merit list for the candidates from different Exam Groups.
Calculation of Normalized Marks for Multi-Session Exam papers:
The exam paper in CBT – 1 and some Exam Groups in CBT – 2 are conducted in multi – sessions. Which is why the calculation of Normalisation of Marks is applied to evaluate the RRB JE Score 2019. You can check out the method below:
Calculation of Merit Index:
The calculation of the Merit Index to prepare a common Merit List is as follows:
Marking Scheme: There will be negative marking for wrong answers in CBTs. For every wrong answer, 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question will be deducted from the total score.
RRB JE Score 2019 Tie Breaking
While preparing the Merit List, if RRB arrives at a situation where two or more candidates have the same marks, then the Tie is broken by:
- The age of the candidates are compared. Older candidates is placed at a higher Rank in the Merit List.
- If the tie is still there, then the alphabetical order (A to Z) of the names is considered.
RRB JE Score 2019 Qualifying Marks Cut Off
The candidates have to pass each CBT (1 and 2) to appear for the last 2 stages – Document Verification and Medical examination. The minimum qualifying marks for each CBT is as follows:
CBT – 1 and CBT – 2:
- General Category: An aggregate of minimum of 40% marks.
- OBC: An aggregate of minimum 30% marks.
- SC: An aggregate of minimum 30% marks.
- ST: An aggregate of minimum 25% marks.
Note: For PwBD candidates, minimum passing marks may be relaxed by 2%, in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
What to do After the RRB JE Score 2019 is announced?
After the declaration of the result of CBT – 1, candidates can start preparing for CBT – 2. The exam pattern and syllabus for CBT – 2 is given below:
CBT – 2 Exam Pattern:
- Duration of the exam: 120 minutes
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Based Questions
- Total number of Questions: 150 Questions
CBT – 2 Syllabus:
Knowledge of Current affairs, Indian geography, culture and history of India including freedom struggle, Indian Polity and constitution, Indian Economy, Environmental issues concerning India and the World, Sports, General scientific and technological developments, etc.
Physics and Chemistry
Up to 10th standard CBSE syllabus.
Basics of Computers and Applications
Architecture of Computers; input and Output devices; Storage devices, Networking, Operating System like Windows, Unix, Linux; MS Office; Various data representation; Internet and Email; Websites & Web Browsers; Computer Virus.
Basics of Environment and Pollution Control
Basics of Environment; Adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies; Air, water and Noise pollution, their effect and control; Waste Management, Global warming; Acid rain; Ozone depletion.
The educational qualifications mentioned against each post shown in Annexure-A, have been grouped into different exam groups as below. Questions on the Technical abilities will be framed in the syllabus defined for various Exam Groups.
Distribution of Marks in each section:
|Section||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|General Awareness||15 Questions||15 Marks|
|Physics and Chemistry||15 Questions||15 Marks|
|Basics of Computers and Applications||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Basics of Environment and Pollution Control||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|Technical Abilities||100 Questions||100 Marks|
List of important documents for RRB JE 2019 Document Verification
If the candidates clears the 2nd round of the recruitment process, then he/she has to appear for Documents Verification as per the schedule. The following documents are required to carry during the verification:
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth. (The candidates’ names and the father/ mothers’ name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.)
- 10 +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC (As applicable)
- Diploma / Engineering/Science Degree Certificate with Semester wise Mark Sheets (As applicable).
- SC/ST certificate in the format as per Annexure – I.
- OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Annexure – II
- Non creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Annexure II A
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure – III.
- Minority Community declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexure – IV.
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as per Annexures –V(A),V(B),V(C) as applicable
- Self declaration for Ex-servicemen as per Annexure -VI
- NOC from serving employees with date of appointment.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with probable date of discharge.
- Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name
- Receipt of payment if made through a Challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized Post Office.
- Self Certification by the Transgender candidates
- J & K domicile certificate. Certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Death Certificate in case of widow and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
RRB JE 2019 Recruitment Process
The board conducts the Recruitment process in four stages –
CBT – 1:
The first stage is to clear the CBT to appear for the next exam. The minimum qualifying marks required to clear the first stage is an aggregate of 40 % for general candidates (you can refer the qualifying marks section). After the examination, the shortlisted candidates are decided on the basis of calculation of Merit Index.
CBT – 2:
After qualifying the 1st stage, candidates have to appear for the next CBT as per the schedule. The minimum qualifying marks for CBT – 2 is the same as CBT 1. The total number of candidates who are shortlisted for this stage must be 15 times the total number of total vacancy posts notified against the RRB in their CBT – 1 Merit List. The board reserves the right to increase or decrease the limit in total or of any category.
Documents Verification (DV):
After clearing the first 2 stages, candidates then have to appear for the document verification round. Candidates have to bring the above mentioned documents as per the applicability.
The last stage of the recruitment process is to go through the medical examination. Candidates who pass the exam are finally selected. You can check out the eligibility criteria of the medical exam below:
|Medical Standard||General Fitness||Vision Standard|
|A-3||Physically fit in all aspects.||Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 2D).Near Vision: Sn: 0.6,0.6 with or without glasses .|
|B-1||Physically fit in all aspects.||Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D)Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
|B-2||Physically fit in all aspects.||Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and Must pass test for Binocular Vision.|
|C-1||Physically fit in all aspects.||Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
- Candidates must pass a test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision and Mesopic vision during the medical examination for A – 3 and B – 1 medical standard.
- The selection of the candidates is based on the Merit list as prepared in the CBTs.
- Candidates must also keep in mind that RRBs only recommend the names of the selected candidates and appointment is offered only by the respective Railway administrations.
RRB JE Vacancies 2019
The board increased the total number of vacancies in the Kolkata division from 1519 to 1593 vacancies for various posts. Now the total number of vacancies in RRB is 13, 561, earlier which was 13, 487. Candidates can check out the vacancy for each post below:
- Junior Engineer – 12844 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (IT) – 29 vacancies
- Depot Material Superintendent – 227 vacancies
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant – 387 vacancies.
Candidates can check the no. of vacancies in each RRB in the information brochure provided on this page below.
RRB JE 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the recruitment process for the post of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA). There are four stages to clear in RRB JE 2019 after which the candidates are selected for the above mentioned posts. The candidates have to appear for 2 Computer based Tests (CBT 1 and 2 ) and the minimum qualifying marks is 40 %. Candidates are selected on the basis of their rank in the Merit list.
Railway Recruitment Board
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts various exams for the vacant posts in the Railway department every year. RRB was used to be known as ‘Railway Service Commission’ until January 1985. The board was established in 1983. Candidates can visit any of the RRB as per their preference below:
|Name of the RRB||Official Website|
|Ahmedabad||Click Here to Visit|
|Ajmer||Click Here to Visit|
|Allahabad||Click Here to Visit|
|Bangalore||Click Here to Visit|
|Bhopal||Click Here to Visit|
|Bhubaneswar||Click Here to Visit|
|Bilaspur||Click Here to Visit|
|Chandigarh||Click Here to Visit|
|Chennai||Click Here to Visit|
|Gorakhpur||Click Here to Visit|
|Guwahati||Click Here to Visit|
|Jammu – Srinagar||Click Here to Visit|
|Kolkata||Click Here to Visit|
|Malda||Click Here to Visit|
|Mumbai||Click Here to Visit|
|Muzaffarpur||Click Here to Visit|
|Patna||Click Here to Visit|
|Ranchi||Click Here to Visit|
|Secunderabad||Click Here to Visit|
|Siliguri||Click Here to Visit|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here to Visit|
RRB JE Score 2019 FAQs
If you have any queries related to RRB JE Score 2019, check out some of the Frequently Asked Questions below:
Does the RRB releases sectional cut off in RRB JE 2019?
No, the board does not release any sectional cut off list. The cut off list is released for the whole paper.
What is the pay scale for Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)?
The pay scale of the various posts as per the RSRP 7th CPC Pay Matrix. Is Rs. 35400/- (initial pay), plus other allowances admissible at that time.
How to check my RRB JE score?
You can follow the steps given on this page to check your RRB JE Score 2019.
What is the total number of vacancies in RRB JE 2019?
The total number of vacancies are 13, 561.
Official Website: rrbcdg.gov.in
RRB JE 2019 Information Brochure: View Here
Leave a Reply