RRB Ministerial Application Form Correction 2019 – RRB gives a facility to the candidates to edit the application after submission. Candidates have to visit any of the zonal websites of the RRB to do correction in the application form. The correction in the form is done by choosing the RRB and logging in with registration number, date of birth. The RRB Ministerial Application Form Correction 2019 can be done by paying the correction fee of Rs. 100. Know complete details about RRB Ministerial Application Form Correction 2019 from this page.
RRB Ministerial Application Form Correction 2019
Candidates can only do modification in the application form twice. Only certain details in the application form can be changed. Some details which cannot be modified are registration number, phone number, e-mail id, and zone. Check the important dates of the RRB Ministerial Application Form Correction 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RPF Ministerial Application Form Correction 2019||Dates|
|Date for Form Correction||08 Mar 2019|
|Last Date to do Application Correction||16 Apr 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam|
|RRB Ministerial CBT dates||Jun and Jul 2019|
Modify RRB Ministerial Application Form 2019
Students can click on the links given below to make the correction in the RRB Ministerial Application Form CEN 03/2019. In the table below the links have been provided RRB-wise.
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Jammu||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Malda||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Patna||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here – Available!|
RRB Ministerial Application Form Correction Fee 2019
RRB opens a correction window for the candidates who want to modify the application form of RRB Ministerial 2019. To make modification in the form, candidates are required to pay modification fee.
- The correction is the same for all the categories. Rs. 100 (Non-Refundable) has to paid to edit the application form.
- Candidates can also change the category if they wish to do so. Like from SC / ST to UR or OBC etc for which candidates have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 250 + Rs. 100 (Modification fee) to change the caste.
Mode of Payment: The correction fee can be paid through both online and offline mode such as debit card, credit card, net banking or challan.
Steps to Modify the RRB Ministerial Application Form 2019
Candidates can follow the easy steps listed below to edit the application form of RRB Ministerial 2019.
- Visit any of the zonal websites of the RRB or click on the link given on this page.
- Then, click on the “Online Registration for CEN 03/2019”. The modification link is only activated if the form has been submitted by the applicant.
- Next, click on the appropriate option of the “Modify Application”.
- After that, choose the zone for which the candidate has filled the application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully which appears on the screen and after that tick on the ”I hereby declare that I am aware of the modification process and I wish to proceed for modifying my application”.
- Then, enter the registration number, date of birth and captcha and click on the “Login” button.
- Now, the modification in the application form of RRB Ministerial 2019 can be done.
Note: Candidates must download or take a print out of the revised application form for future purposes.
Important Details for RRB Ministerial Application Correction 2019
RRB has laid some guidelines for the application form correction. There are some details which cannot be edited by a candidate in the RRB Ministerial Application Form 2019. To know in detail check the information given below.
Details that cannot be modified in the RRB Ministerial Application Form:
- RRB Zone
- Contact Details (Mobile Number and Email ID)
- Registration number
Details which can be corrected in the Application Form are:
Apart from the details stated above. Rest all details can be changed. Check the details mentioned below which candidates can change.
- Name of the candidate
- Aadhaar Number / Enrollment Number / Aadhaar status
- Parents’ name
- Educational details
- Year of Passing Matriculation / SSLC Board
- Date of Birth
- Are you a PwBD Candidate?
- Or ex-Servicemen?
- Are you an Employee in State/ Central Govt/ Public Sector Unit?
- Do you belong to any of the age relaxation categories?
- Are you a candidate from Emotionally Backward Class whose family income is less than 50,000 PA?
- Language of exam
- Uploaded Images of the Documents etc.
Note: If the candidate wants to change the category then it can be done by paying an additional fee of Rs. 250 along with the correction fee.
RRB Ministerial Application Status 2019
RRB opens a window for the candidates to check the application status. The application status of the form can only be checked by those candidates who have submitted the application form. By this, candidates get to know that the Board has accepted their application form or not. To check the RRB Ministerial Application Status 2019, visit the official website of the RRB and enter registration number and date of birth.
Students get to know whether they are eligible to take part in the recruitment process or not. Those candidates whose application form is accepted are going to be issued admit cards later. If the application form is rejected then, the status displayed is negative and the reason for the form rejection is also mentioned. When any form is accepted then the displayed status is positive.
About RRB Ministerial Recruitment 2019
The RRB Ministerial Recruitment 2019 is open for 1665 vacancies. There are various posts which come under ministerial and isolated categories like Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Staff and Welfare Inspector, Junior Translator (Hindi), Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, etc. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of three stages which are, the Computer-Based Test (CBT), Skill Test / Translation Test / Performance Test followed by the Document Verification (DV). Candidates called for the round of Document Verification are called for the medical exam as well. RRB appoints the candidates only after passing the medical exam conducted by the Railway Administration.