RRB Ministerial Application Status 2019 – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the application form status for only those candidates who have filled the application form. By the RRB Ministerial Application Status 2019 candidates get to know that their application form is accepted or rejected. The form status is released at the zonal websites of the RRB for which User id and date of birth is required. Those students whose application form is accepted by the board are eligible to get the admit card. Check in detail about RRB Ministerial Application Status 2019 by referring to this page.
RRB Ministerial Application Status 2019
Application Status is a process by which candidates who have filled the application form gets to know that their application form is accepted or rejected. Candidates can only check the form status over login. To know the important dates of the RRB Ministerial Application Status 2019 check the table below.
|RRB Ministerial Application Status 2019||Dates|
|Availability of Online Applications||08 Mar 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||
22 Apr 2019 (23:59 Hrs)
|Final submission of the form until||
30 Apr 2019 (23:59 Hrs)
|Release of application status||To Be Announced!!|
Application Status: The RRB Ministerial Application Status 2019 is going to be made available at indianrailways.gov.in
How to Check RRB NTPC Application Status 2019
To check the status of the form, candidates can follow the steps listed below.
- Go to the official website of the RRB which are 21 in total or click on the link provided on this page.
- Next, click on the appropriate link of the “RRB Ministerial CEN 03/2019 Application Status”.
- Then, choose the zone for which the applicant has filled the application form.
- After that, enter the login credential such as registration number, date of birth and captcha. Click on the “Login” button.
- The application status is going to appear on the page.
- In case of the acceptance of the application form, it shows “Your application is provisionally accepted”.
- In case of the rejection of form, the status which is displayed is negative and the reason for the rejection is also mentioned on the screen.
Note: Candidates must note that there shall be no refund of the application fee in case of a form rejection.
RRB Ministerial Application Form Rejection 2019
The Board releases the application form status over login. There is no separate list published by the RRB for the candidates whose forms are rejected. In the case of form rejection, the candidate is ineligible to take part in the recruitment process. When the application form is accepted then the status displayed is positive. Candidates can check the possible reasons listed below for the form rejection.
Reasons for Rejection of Form:
- Signature in capital / block letters: If the uploaded signature is in capital or block letters then it can lead to form rejection.
- Invalid Photograph: The photograph uploaded is of incorrect specifications or black and white photo, the photo captured with cap and goggles, photostat copy of the photo, photo clicked by mobile, etc.
- Eligibility Conditions: Candidates who have filled the application form without meeting the eligibility criteria will result in the rejection of form.
- Submitting multiple application forms: In case a candidate fills more than one application form then it can result in the cancelation of the candidature.
- Not meeting the age limit: The board does not accept the application form of over age and the underage candidates.
- Incomplete Submission of Form: If a candidate submits the form without filling up the relevant details it can lead to the rejection.
- Debarred List: The candidate whose name is in the debarred list of the RRB and still fills the form will lead to the rejection of the candidature.
RRB Ministerial Admit Card 2019
Only those candidates are eligible to get the admit card whose application form is accepted by the Board. The RRB Ministerial Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded by visiting the official websites of the RRB 21 in the count. The board releases the Admit Card over login for which user id and password needs to be entered. Candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card along with an id proof and passport size photograph on the day of examination.
No candidate is going to be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card. So, do not forget to carry it on the exam day. RRB Ministerial Admit Card will consist of important details related to the exam like exam venue, timings of the exam, session, reporting time, instructions, complete address of the exam center, etc. The Board releases the admit card for each stage separately for the qualified candidates only.
RRB Ministerial Recruitment 2019
The RRB Ministerial Recruitment is open for 1665 vacancies. The vacancies which come under Ministerial are Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Staff and Welfare Inspector, Cook, Junior Translator (Hindi), Post Graduate Teacher (TGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Laboratory Assistant, etc. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the three stages CBT, skill test / Translation Test and Document Verification. The final appointment of the candidates is done only after passing the medical exam by the railway hospitals. The medical test is conducted to check that the candidate is eligible to carry out the duties for the post or not.