RRB NTPC Application Form Correction 2019 – After submitting the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019, candidates are given an option to edit the form. There are certain details which cannot be changed like zone, registration number, phone number, and e-mail id. Rest all details can be changed. To make correction in the application form, candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 100 (Non-Refundable). Check complete details about RRB NTPC Application Form Correction 2019 from this page.
RRB NTPC Application Form Correction 2019
The candidates can only edit the application form twice. The modification fee is same for all irrespective of the categories. To know the important dates of the RRB NTPC Application Form Correction 2019 check the table below.
|RPF NTPC Application Form Correction 2019||Dates|
|Commencement of Form Correction||01 Mar 2019|
|Last Date for Application Correction||12 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam|
|RRB NTPC CBT exam dates||June to September 2019|
Edit RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 Online
Candidates can click on the links given below to edit the application form of RRB NTPC 2019 CEN 01/2019.
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Jammu||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Malda||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Patna||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here – Available!|
RRB NTPC Application Form Correction Fee 2019
After filling the application, candidates also get an option to make the correction in the application form. Candidates are required to pay a certain fee to make modification in the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019.
- To edit the application form, candidates have to pay a sum of 100/- (Non-Refundable) irrespective of the categories.
- Candidates will also get an option to change the category filled in the application form. For example: from UR or OBC to SC / ST etc then he or she has to pay an additional fee of Rs.250 along with the modification which is Rs. 100 to change the community.
How to Modify the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019
Follow the steps listed below to make modification in the application form of RRB NTPC 2019.
- Go to any of the zonal websites of the RRB or click on the direct link given on this page to edit the form.
- After that, click on the option of “Online Registration for CEN 01/2019”.
- After that, click on the relevant option of the “Modify Application”.
- Next, choose the RRB for which you have filled the application form. Candidates must note that RRB once chosen cannot be changed.
- Read all the instructions carefully and tick on the ” I hereby declare that I am aware of the modification process and i wish to proceed for modifying my application”
- Then, enter the registration number, date of birth and captcha as shown in the image below and click on the “Login” button.
- Do the required changes and pay the prescribed fee to make the process of modification complete.
Note: After making the relevant changes in the form, keep the print out of the revised application form for future purposes. the modification in the application form cannot be more than Twice.
Things to be Kept in Mind For RRB NTPC Application Correction 2019
In the RRB NTPC application form, candidates are only allowed to make specific changes mentioned below. There are some details which cannot be changed. Check the information given below to know in detail.
Details which cannot be changed in the RRB NTPC Application Form
- RRB Zone
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Registration number
Details that can be changed in the Form
Apart from the list of details given above, rest can be changed. To know the details which can be changed, check the list given below.
- Aadhaar Number / Enrollment Number
- Parent’s Name
- Matriculation / SSLC Board
- Matriculation / SSLC Roll Number
- Year of Passing Matriculation / SSLC Board
- Date of Birth
- Are you a PwBD Candidate?
- Or ex-Servicemen?
- Are you an Employee in State/ Central Govt/ Public Sector Unit?
- Do you belong to any of the age relaxation categories?
- Are you a candidate from Emotionally Backward Class whose family income is less than 50,000 PA?
- Qualification Details
- Language of exam
- Uploaded Documents etc.
Note: Candidates are also given an option to change the category for which he or she has to pay the additional fee. In case a candidate fails to do the fee payment then the community will not be modified in the application form.
RRB NTPC Application Form Status 2019
Candidates also get a facility to check the status of the application form filled. Candidates will be able to check the status of the application form filled by visiting any of the zonal websites of the RRB. To check the RRB NTPC Application Status 2019, candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth. Aspirants get to know that their application form has been accepted or rejected. In case of rejection of the application form, the displayed status is negative. The reason for the form of rejection is also mentioned.
In case the form gets rejected then the application fee is not refunded in any circumstances. Intimidation is also sent on the registered contact details of the candidate related to the appliaction status. Only those candidates can take part in the recruitment process whose application form has been accepted by the RRB.
About RRB NTPC Recruitment
The RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 is open for 35277 vacancies. The posts which come under Non-Technical Popular Categories is to fill for both undergraduate and graduate posts like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Station Master, etc. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of four stages which are Computer Based Test (CBT) stage 1, Computer Based Test (CBT) stage 2, and Skill Typing Test / Aptitude Test followed by the Document Verification(DV) and the Medical Examination. The final appointment of the candidates is done only after passing the medical exam.