RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 – The Railway Recruitment Board has canceled the DLW (Diesel Locomotive Works) vacancies for RRB NTPC 2019. An intimation is also sent on the contact details of the candidates related to the cancelation of the vacancies. Students have to log in with the registration number and date of birth to modify the posts. Candidates are not required to pay any kind of modification fee. RRB NTPC recruitment is open for 35277 vacancies. Candidates who submit the form on time are only eligible to get the admit card. The candidates can check complete details on RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 from this page.
RRB NTPC Application Form 2019
When RRB conducted the NTPC Recruitment last time, around 1 Crore applicants applied for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) and 92 Lakhs candidates appeared for the exam which is a huge number. It is expected this time, the number of applicants will increase. Check the important dates of the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RRB NTPC Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form||01 Mar 2019|
|Date to submit the application form ends on||31 March 2019|
|Last date for making payment of Application Fee||05 Apr 2019|
|Final submission of Applications||12 Apr 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam|
|RRB NTPC Stage 1 CBT exam date||June to September 2019|
Change in Post Preferences: Click here to change the post preferences for candidates opted for DLW in RRB Allahabad.
Apply Here for RRB NTPC 2019
The candidates can apply for RRB NTPC 2019 (CEN 01/2019) from the links below:
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|RRB Malda||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here|
|RRB Patna||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here|
RRB NTPC Application Form Correction 2019
After filling the application form, candidates can also make a correction in RRB NTPC Application form even after the submission. However, candidates can make certain changes in the application form of RRB NTPC 2019. To make corrections in the application form, candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 100 for all the categories.
Candidates can also change the category from SC / ST to UR or OBC then, he / she has to pay an additional amount of Rs. 250 + modification fee (Rs. 100). The fees can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-Banking or via Challan. Candidates can only make changes in the application form twice. To make modifications in the application form candidates can follow the below-listed points.
- Click on the “Modify Application Link”
- Next, choose the zone for which the applicant has filled the application form.
- Then, enter the login credentials such as Registration no and Password.
- Pay the modification fee.
- After paying the prescribed fee, do necessary changes in the application form.
- After making changes in the application form, keep a print out of the revised application form with themselves.
Category Change from UR to EWS in NTPC Application Form 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited the applicants to change their category from UR to EWS. This facility has been only provided to the candidates who have filled the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019. It is not necessary for the candidates to upload the Economically Weaker Section certificate while filling the application form but one has to present the same at the time of document verification. For this facility, candidates are not required to pay any correction fee.
Candidates can change their category over login by entering their registration no, date of birth and captcha by clicking on the “CHANGE FROM UR to EWS” link on the portal. To do so, applicants are not required to pay the application fee. It is mandatory for the EWS candidates to produce the certificate for it at the document verification day. In case an applicant fails to do so then, he /she is going to be considered in the General category.
RRB NTPC Application Fee 2019
In order to complete the procedure of application. Applicants are also required to pay the prescribed fee. Candidates can check the application fee given below category-wise in the table below.
|SC / ST / PWD / Women / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes / Ex-servicemen||Rs. 250|
|Remaining categories||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through the following modes given below.
- Online Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-Banking
- Offline Mode: Through Challan mode.
Documents Required while filling the Application Form of RRB NTPC 2019
Candidates must make sure that they keep the following things listed below ready before filling the application form. Candidates can refer to the points given below.
- Active E-mail Id and Phone number (Contact Details)
- Scanned Passport Sized Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Educational details (Class 10, 12 and Graduation)
- A photo of the scribe (If applicable)
RRB NTPC 2019 Photograph and Document Specifications
Candidates have to also upload certain documents as per the specifications to complete the process of application. Candidates can refer to the table below to know the relevant documents which are needed to be uploaded along with its specifications.
|Specifications||Photograph||Signature||Caste certificate (SC / ST)|
|Format||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
|Dimensions||35 mm X 45 mm||50 mm X 20 mm||__|
|Size||20-50 KB||10-40 KB||50-100 KB|
|Resolution||100 DPI||100 DPI||__|
- The photograph should be colored and captured in a white background.
- Photograph should be taken on or after 01.01.2019 with a professional camera
- The Photo clicked with a mobile phone can result in the rejection of the application form.
- The passport size photo should be clear and proportionate in size.
- Signature should be in running handwriting and not in CAPITAL letters.
- The signature should match at the time of document verification and medical exam.
Steps to fill the RRB NTPC Application Form 2019
To fill the application form of RRB NTPC 2019, candidates can follow the below-listed steps.
- Step 1: Go to any of the zonal websites of the RRB for which you are willing to apply.
- Step 2: Now, click on the link of “New Registration”.
- Step 3: Choose the Zone for which you want to apply.
- Step 4: Now, enter your qualification details, community and are you a person of PwD category as per which you’ll get to know the number of vacancies. After filling up the details click on the “Check Availability”.
- Step 5: Candidates have to read all the instructions carefully and click on the “I have gone through the entire CEN 01/2019 and understood all the instructions and also click on the “Declaration” and “submit” button.
- Step 6: Next, fill up the registration form by filling up the details like Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Card Status, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Class 10th details, Mobile no. E-mail id and click on the “Continue” button.
- Step 7: After filling up the details, a box will appear which consist of all the details filled by you. Click on the tick ” I have verified and confirmed that all the details furnished by me are correct” or if you wish to change the details then tick on the “red box”.
- Step 8: After the completion of the registration process, candidates will receive an OTP on their registered contact details to generate the registration number.
- Step 9: Login using your registration, date of birth and enter the captcha.
- Step 10: Now, fill up the first part of the application form by entering up the details like marks obtained in class 12th, community, gender, nationality, religion, are you an ExSm, are you PwBD category candidate, domicile of J&K, are you a govt employee etc. and click on the “Save” button.
- Step 11: Select the mode of the payment by which you wish to apply. Enter your bank details or take the print out of the post office challan to do the fee payment after 2 days.
- Step 12: Upload your photograph, signature and category certificate as per the specifications.
- Step 13: Candidates will also be given the facility to appoint scribe if required.
- Step 14: Submit your application form and keep a print of the same for future reference.
The Application Process is over now!!
RRB NTPC Application Status 2019
Candidates will be able to check the status of the application form after the filling of application form. It is significant for the candidates as they get to know that their application form has been accepted or rejected. To check the application status of RRB NTPC 2019, enter your registration no and date of birth. If an application form gets rejected then the reason for the rejection of the form will also be given and the status will be displayed negatively. There shall be no refund of the application fee in case the application form gets rejected.
RRB NTPC Rejection of Application Form 2019
The reason for the form rejection can be possible due to various reasons. Candidates can refer to the pointers listed below to know about the reason for the rejection of the form.
- Wrong Photograph Specifications: If a candidate uploads the photograph of incorrect specifications like photograph captured with cap or goggles, black and white photograph, disproportionate photograph, photograph not as per the required specifications.
- Eligibility Criteria: Those candidates who fill the application form without fulfilling the eligibility conditions will lead to rejection of the application form.
- Signature in BLOCK letters: If a candidate does the signature in CAPITAL letters then it can lead to the rejection of the application form.
- Submitting more than one application form: If candidates submit multiple application forms then it will lead to the rejection of the form.
- Age Limit: Candidates who fill the form without meeting the age criteria can lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Debarred List: In case the name of the candidate is in the debarred list then also it will lead to the rejection of the form.
- Submission of application form after the last date: Candidates submitting the application form after the last date will not be accepted. Hence, it will lead to the rejection of the candidature.
RRB NTPC Previous Year’s Statistics
Candidates who are willing to apply for the RRB NTPC 2019 recruitment can check the stats of last year zone-wise from which they will get to know the number of candidates who have applied in each zone for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC).
|Name of RRB||No. of Applicants applied|