RRB Paramedical Application Form Correction 2019 – Candidates are given an option to edit the application form even after submission. There are only specific details which can be changed in the RRB Paramedical Application Form Correction 2019. The details which cannot be edited are zone chosen, registration number, phone number, and e-mail id. To do the modification in the form, candidates are required to pay a sum of Rs. 100. It is expected that the modification in the RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019 can be done up to the final submission of form which is April 07, 2019. Check in detail about RRB Paramedical Application Form Correction 2019 from this article.
RRB Paramedical Application Form Correction 2019
The correction in the application form can only be done by visiting any of the zonal websites of the RRB. Candidates can edit the form, not more than twice. To know the important dates of the RRB Paramedical Application Form Correction 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RPF Paramedical Application Form Correction 2019||Dates|
|Start date of Form Correction||04 Mar 2019|
|Date for Application Correction ends on||07 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam|
|CBT examination dates||2nd week of July 2019|
Modify RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019
Here we are providing the links RRB wise to modify the application form of RRB Paramedical 2019. Click on the links given below to do the same.
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Jammu||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Malda||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Patna||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here – Available!|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here – Available!|
RRB Paramedical Application Form Correction Fee 2019
Candidates should make sure that they fill the form carefully. So, there is no need to edit the form. In order to make changes in the application form, candidates have to pay a correction fee. Check the pointers listed below to know in detail.
- The correction fee of Rs. 100 (Non-Refundable) is to be paid by all the categories to edit the application form of RRB Paramedical.
- Candidates are also given an option to change the category. For example from SC / ST to UR or OBC etc. For this, candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 250 along with the modification fee Rs. 100 in order to change the community.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through online modes like debit card, credit card or challan mode.
Steps to Modify the RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to make the correction in the RRB Paramedical Application Form 2019.
- Click on the link given on this page or visit any of the zonal websites of the RRB which is 21 in number.
- Then, click on the relevant link of the Online Registration of CEN 02/2019.
- Next, click on the option of “Modify Application”.
- After that, choose the RRB for which the application form has been filled for RRB Paramedical 2019.
- Candidates must note that zone once chosen cannot be changed. Read the instructions carefully and tick on the “I hereby declare that I am aware of the modification process and I wish to proceed for modifying my application” as shown in the image below.
- Thereafter, enter the registration number, date of birth and captcha. Lastly, click on the “Login” button.
- Make the necessary changes in the application fee and pay the prescribed fee.
Note: Candidates must not forget to keep the revised copy of the RRB Paramedical application form 2019 after making the relevant changes.
Details to Keep in Mind For RRB Paramedical Application Correction 2019
Candidates who have filled the application form of RRB Paramedical 2019 must note that he or she can only make certain changes in the form. To know in detail, check the information given below.
Details that cannot be corrected in the RRB Paramedical Application Form
- RRB Zone
- Mobile Number and Email ID (Contact Details)
- Registration number
Details that can be edited in the Form are:
Remaining all the details can be changed. The details which can be edited are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Aadhaar Number / Enrollment Number / Aadhaar status
- Name of Parents
- Educational details
- Year of Passing Matriculation / SSLC Board
- Date of Birth
- Are you a PwBD Candidate?
- Or ex-Servicemen?
- Are you an Employee in State/ Central Govt/ Public Sector Unit?
- Do you belong to any of the age relaxation categories?
- Are you a candidate from Emotionally Backward Class whose family income is less than 50,000 PA?
- Language of exam
- Uploaded Images of the Documents etc.
Note: The category chosen by the candidate while filling the application form can also be changed. For that, it is mandatory for the candidate to do the fee payment as then only change in the community is kept in consideration.
RRB Paramedical Application Status 2019
RRB also gives a facility to check the status of the application form. This portal is opened up after the completion of the application process. With the form status, applicants will get to know whether their application form has been accepted or rejected. To check the RRB Paramedical Application Form Status 2019, registration number and date of birth is required. The status of the form can be checked by visiting any of the zonal websites of the RRB.
If the application form is rejected then, the status displayed is negative and reason for the form rejection is also mentioned. The application fee will not be refunded in case of the rejection of form. If the form is accepted then the displayed status will be positive.
RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019
Those candidates who submit the form on time and whose application form gets accepted are going to be eligible to get the admit card. The admit card is released in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRB. Candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth to download the RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019. No candidates will get the admit card through post or courier.
On the day of the exam, candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card in a printed format along with a passport size photograph and valid photo identity proof. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without the relevant documents. So, do not forget to carry the same on the day of exam.