RRB Recruitment 2018 is the biggest recruitment of Indian Railways which is providing employment to a huge manpower. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is opening 89,409 vacancies for the recruitment. RRB Recruitment 2018 is going to be a biggest online examination for the RRB Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Group D posts. RRB has specified different criteria for both the posts. As per the most recent news, more than 1 lakh of candidates have applied for the RRB Recruitment 2018.
RRB Recruitment 2018
There are total 21 RRBs releasing the recruitment for ALP & Technician. Out of which RRB Allahabad has the largest number of vacancies, i.e. 3,413. For the posts of Group D, 16 RRBs are providing the recruitment. In this, RRB Chandigarh is introducing the largest number of vacancies, i.e. 7,832.
|RRB Recruitment 2018||Check Here|
|To know more about RRB ALP 2018 Recruitment||Click Here|
|To know more about RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment||Click Here|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018
This recruitment is for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician. It is introduced for the 12th passed and Graduated candidates. The RRB ALP 2018 exam will be conducted through online mode. The final result will be based on a merit list. The merit list will contain an aggregate of marks obtained in all stages of RRB ALP 2018 exam.
|Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||17,673|
The basic salary for this post is Rs.19,900/- plus allowances.
Stages of exams
- First stage CBT
- Second stage CBT (Part A and Part B)
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Document Verification
- Firstly, qualify the first stage computer-based test. The maximum marks for this will be 75.
- Second stage CBT is divided into two parts, i.e. Part A and Part B. Part A carries 100 marks, whereas, Part B carries 75 marks.
- Thereafter, third round Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) will be held. Only the ALP aspirants can take CBAT. So, this round is not for Technician.
- On the basis of 70% of marks obtained in stage-II, Part A and 30% of weightage in CBAT round the final selection of ALP will decide.
- The selection for the post of Technician will be on the basis of the combined aggregate of the first and second stage.
- In order to complete the recruitment process, the last step is to very the documents of candidates.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
The recruitment for RRB Group D (CEN- 02/2018) is introduced to provide employment to the Matriculation passed candidates. This exam will also take place in an online mode. The final result for the same will be announced on the basis of the three stages that takes place under RRB Group D exam.
- The RRB Group D is providing 62,907 vacant seats.
- RRB Chandigarh is opening largest number of vacancies, i.e. 7832.
The basic salary for the posts under RRB Group D is Rs.18,00/- plus other allowances.
Name of the posts: Gangman, fitter, keyman, switchman, helper, trackman, welder, etc.
Stages of exam
There are total 3 stages of examination for the recruitment of RRB Group D listed in the table below.
|RRB Group D stages of exam|
|Computer-based test (CBT)||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Document Verification (DV)|
- At the first stage, this exam is a computer-based test. The maximum marks for this test will be 100.
- In the second stage, a Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will conduct in order to check the physical efficiency of the candidates.
- Lastly, document verification of the candidate will take place.
- After all this, a final result will be announced displaying the list of the candidates shortlisted for the RRB Group D Recruitment.
Railway Recruitment Board
Railway Recruitment Board is a government organization set up in 1998. Majorly RRB conducts 3 examinations, i.e. RRB ALP, RRB Group D, and RRB NTPC. In total there are 21 RRBs under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. RRB plays an important role in providing employment to Railway aspirants. These 21 RRBs will be conducting the ALP 2018 Recruitment. Out of these 21 RRBs, only 16 will conduct the Group D 2018 Recruitment. For further information, candidates can visit the official website of RRB which is elaborated in the table below.
|Name of RRB||Official Website|