RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: You can get complete details of RRB Secunderabad JE 2019 from this page. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Secunderabad will conduct the RRB Junior Engineer exam in April / May 2019. RRB is holding JE Recruitment 2019 for 13487 vacancies for JE, CMA, and DMS. Vacancies under RRB Secunderabad is 745 for JE, 26 for CMA, and 18 for DMS. Candidates who selected RRB Secunderabad in the form can get application correction, application status, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, question paper, answer key, vacancies, cut off, result, and more details on RRB Secunderabad JE 2019 from this page.
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019
The official website for RRB Secunderabad is, rrbsecunderabad.nic.in. It falls under East Coast Railway (ECoR), South Central Railway (SCR) Zone. The headquarter of RRB Secunderabad is located in, Secunderabad Telangana. The details for RRB Secunderabad Junior Engineer 2019 are as follows:
|RRB Secunderabad JE|
|RRB Secunderabad JE Application Form||Click Here|
|RRB JE Application Status||Click Here– Over!|
|JE Application Correction||Click Here – Over!|
|RRB JE Admit Card||Click here – Released!|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|RRB JE Result||Click Here|
|Selection Process||Click Here|
|CBT 2 Details||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad JE 2019 Important Dates|
|Notification Released On||29 Dec 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||02 Jan 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||07 Feb 2019|
|Application Form Correction Starts||To Be Announced!!|
|Availability of Application Status||To Be Announced!!|
|Issuance of Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam|
|First Stage CBT||April / May 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||To Be Announced!!|
|Declaration of Result||To Be Announced!!|
|Second Stage CBT||To Be Announced!!|
|Document Verification starts from||To Be Announced!!|
|RRB Secunderabad 2019 Details|
|Name of RRB||Secunderabad|
|Contact Details||040 2782 1663|
|Railway zone||East Coast Railway (ECoR)
South Central Railway (SCR)
|RRB Secunderabad Junior Engineer Recruitment Details|
|Examination Name||RRB Junior Engineer (JE) 2019|
|Organized By||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT) | Online|
|Total Vacancies in this recruitment||13487|
|Total vacancies in RRB Secunderabad||789|
|RRB CEN 03/2018||Click here|
|RRB Secunderabad JE 2019 Vacancies|
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: Application Form
The application process is the first step towards becoming a Junior Engineer with RRB Secunderabad. The application form released on January 02, 2019 on the official website, rrbsecunderabad.nic.in. The process to fill the form is as follows:
- Eligibility Criteria – Login RRB Secunderabad form using the Registration Number and Date of Birth. In this part, a candidate needs to fill educational qualifications detail, gender, nationality, etc.
- Preference Details – Here, a candidate needs to set a priority number as per the Post.
- Exam Group Details – Here a candidate has to choose the Exam Group as per the stream.
- Pay Application Fee -This is one of the most important steps. Without fee payment, the form is not accepted.
- Additional Details – In this section, a candidate furnishes details related to the mode of language and other secondary details.
- Upload Documents – Under this section, a candidate needs to upload their own photographs along with the signature. SC/ST candidates should upload the Caste Certificate.
RRB Secunderabad JE CBT questions paper is prepared in 15 languages, which are – English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Malayalam. The candidates must choose the question paper language while filling the form or the English will be selected as the default language.
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: Application Fee
The deadline to pay application fee via online mode is February 05 and via offline mode is February 04, 2019. The mode for payment are:
- Online Mode: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- Offline Mode: SBI Challan, Post Office Challan.
Amount of RRB Secunderabad Application Fee: The fee amount is
- SC/ ST / PWDs / Women / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes – Rs. 250
- UR and OBC Candidates – Rs. 500.
Refund of RRB Secunderabad Application Fee: RRB Secunderabad refunds fee amount to those who appear for RRB JE CBT. The refund amount is:
- SC/ ST / PWDs / Women / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes – Rs. 250
- UR and OBC Candidates – Rs. 400
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: Application Form Correction
After filling RRB Secunderabad JE application form 2019, candidates get the option to make corrections in the application form. RRB only allows changes in all the details, except:
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
For making corrections in the application form, go to rrbsecunderabad.nic.in and pay Rs. 100. However, candidates need to pay Rs. 250 and Rs. 100 for editing category like SC / ST to UR or OBC.
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: Application Form Status
After application form correction ends, the status of application is announced by RRB Secunderabad. It is made available online on the official website of RRB Secunderabad. It displays if an application form has been accepted or rejected. The reason for the rejection of the form is also shown with it. Candidates will be able to check their status of form through login credentials by entering their user id and date of birth.
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: Rejection List
Earlier RRB Secunderabad used to release a rejection list, in which name of those candidates where mentioned whose application form has been rejected. However, now the rejection status is uploaded online, on the website, rrbsecunderabad.nic.in. To check it, user id and date of birth are required.
Some common reasons why the RRB Secunderabad JE 2019 form can be rejected is incorrectly uploaded photograph or image, multiple applications by one candidate, signature in block letters, etc. A candidate cannot get the refund if the Application Form is rejected.
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: Admit Card
The admit card for RRB Secunderabad JE is an important document, which has to be shown on the exam day. RRB Secunderabad will send an SMS and e-mail to the candidate for release of the admit card. Few important points are:
- RRB Secunderabad admit card is only released online, rrbsecunderabad.nic.in.
- RRB Secunderabad will release it 10 days before the exam.
- User id and date of birth is needed to download it.
- It has to be carried as a print copy on the exam day.
- With RRB Secunderabad JE admit card, you also need to carry one valid photo id and passport size photograph.
- Separate admit card is issued for CBT 1 and CBT 2.
- RRB Secunderabad Junior Engineer admit card for CBT 1 is issued only to eligible candidates, whose application status is positive.
- RRB Secunderabad Junior Engineer 2019 call letter for CBT 2 is only issued to CBT 1 qualifying candidates.
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: Exam Pattern
RRB JE contains two stages, CBT 1 and CBT 2. Both the CBTs contain a set of Multiple Choice Questions.
Marking Scheme: 1 mark is awarded for a correct answer and 1/3 marks are deducted for an incorrect answer.
Duration: CBT 1 is of 90 minutes and CBT 2 is of 120 minutes.
Languages: English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odiya, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, and Malayalam.
Following are some more details about the Exam Pattern of the CBT 1 and CBT 2:
|CBT 1 Subjects||Question / Marks||CBT 2 Subjects||Question / Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||Physics and Chemistry||15|
|General Awareness||15||Basics of Computers and Applications||10|
|General Science||30||Basics of Environment and Pollution Control||10|
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: Answer Key
After both the CBTs, RRB Secunderabad releases the answer key. The answer key is uploaded on the login and the candidate is only able to check it for their question paper. The answer key contains, questions, the correct answer for it, and the answer option selected by the candidates in the exam. If the answer by the candidate is correct then a green tick is placed beside it. In case of an incorrect answer, a red cross is displayed.
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: Result
- RRB Secunderabad announces RRB JE Result after the exam is held, on rrbsecunderabad.nic.in.
- The marks of CBT 1 will be normalized.
- Details needed to check the RRB Secunderabad JE result is user id and date of birth.
- Merit list is released separately.
- On the basis of CBT 1 normalized score, the candidates are selected for CBT 2.
- The number of candidates selected for CBT 2 will be 15 times the number of overall vacancy.
- On the basis of CBT 2, candidates will be called for document verification.
RRB Secunderabad JE 2019: Vacancies
There are total 789 vacancies in RRB Secunderabad for RRB JE 2019 Recruitment. Distribution of these is as follows:
Other RRBs: Railway Recruitment Board
Check RRB JE details for other Railway Recruitment Boards from below:
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)||Details|
|RRB Ahmedabad 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Malda 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Patna 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri 2019||Click Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2019||Click Here|