RRC Group D Answer Key 2020 – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) releases the answer key for Group D 2020 after the completion of CBT exam. It releases in online mode at the zonal websites of the RRC. The answer key will be made available at login. To download the RRC Group D Answer Key 2020 enter your user id and password. With the help of answer key, candidates can match their answers and can get the roundabout of marks obtained. Check complete details about RRC Group D Answer Key 2020 by referring to this page.
RRC Group D Answer Key 2020
As soon as the answer key is released, candidates can also raise the objections if they are dissatisfied with the answers. Based on the objections raised, the final answer key is going to be released. To know the important dates of RRC Group D Answer Key 2020 check the table below.
|RRC Group D Answer Key 2020||Important Dates|
|RRC Group D CBT 2019 exam dates||15 Dec 2020 onwards|
|Release of Answer Key||To Be Announced!!|
|Date to file objections against RRC Group D answer key||To Be Announced!!|
Answer Key: The RRC Group D Answer Key 2020 is going to be released at indianrailways.gov.in
Steps to Download RRC Group D Answer Key 2020?
Candidates who have appeared for the CBT examination can follow the below-listed steps to download the answer key of RRC Group D 2020.
- Click on the link: Go to any of the zonal websites of the RRC or click on the link provided on this page.
- Enter your login credentials: Click on the appropriate link of the answer key and enter your user id and password.
- RRC Group D Answer Key: The answer key is going to appear on the screen.
- Match your Answers: Candidates can now cross-check your answers as per the answer key and can get the rough idea of marks secured.
RRC Group D 2020 Marking Scheme
While calculating the marks with the help of the answer key, candidates should know the marking scheme in order to get the idea of marks. Here we are providing the marking scheme which is going to be a helping hand for the students in calculating the marks.
- The total number of question in the CBT exam is 100.
- For every correct answer, you will get full marks.
- There is going to be negative marking as well. For every wrong answer, 1/3 Marks will be deducted from the total score.
- Now, count the number of right answers and wrong answers and multiply the right answers with 1 and wrong answers with 1/3. By this, candidates can get the estimate of marks obtained.
Note: Candidates should wait for the result to know the exact marks obtained in the exam.
How to Estimate RRC Group D Estimate Scores
Once the official answer keys are available, candidates can estimate their scores. for this, they must know the marking scheme. Now, follow the steps available below to know how candidates can estimate their probable scores for RRC Group D exam.
1st step: Download the official/ unofficial answer keys for RRC Group D exam.
2nd step: The next step is to compare the answers as marked by the candidates with those available in the answer key. Note them down to get a total number.
3rd step: The last step is to use the formula available to estimate the scores.
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answer x 1 marks) – (Number of incorrect answer x 1/3 marks)
How to raise Objection Against RRC Group D Answer Key 2020?
Candidates are also given an option to file an objection against the answer key if he /she is not satisfied with the answers. The objection can be raised in English only. To raise the objection, follow the steps listed below.
- Visit any of the zonal websites of the RRC or click on the link given on this page.
- Next, click on the appropriate link of the answer key and enter your User Id and Password.
- Now, choose the question id for which you wish to raise the question.
- Also, state the reason to raise the objection.
- Lastly, submit your objection.
RRC Group D Result 2020
After the completion of the exam, the result for each phase is going to be declared separately in online mode at the official websites of the RRC. The RRC Group D Result 2020 will be declared in the form of the merit list and scorecard. The merit list is prepared on the basis of candidates who have qualified the entrance examination which will be published in a pdf format. The scorecard will be made available to the candidates who have taken the examination. To download the scorecard enter your registration no and date of birth.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the CBT, PET followed by the document verification. After the declaration of result of DV, candidates are also required to pass the medical fitness test. The final appointment of the candidates is going to be based on the medical exam.