RRC Group D Application Form Correction 2019 – The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) gives an opportunity to the candidates to make a correction in the application form. RRC Group D Application Form Correction 2019 can be done by visiting the official websites of the RRB and logging in by registration number and date of birth. The fee of Rs. 100 is to be paid for the RRC Group D Application Form Correction 2019. Candidates can do the modifications, not more than twice. Check in detail about RRC Group D Application Form Correction 2019 from this article.
RRC Group D Application Form Correction 2019
Some details which cannot be altered are zone, registration number, phone number, and e-mail id. The remaining details can be changed. To know the important dates of the RRC Group D Application Form Correction 2019 check the table below.
|RPF Paramedical Application Form Correction 2019||Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form Correction||12 Mar 2019|
|Last Date for Form Correction||26 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam|
|RRC Group D 2019 CBT dates||Sep – Oct 2019|
Edit RRC Group D Application Form 2019
Applicants can click on the links given in the table below to make corrections in the RRC Group D CEN RRC 01/2019 application form.
|RRC Group D||RRB||Apply Here|
|RRC WR||Ahmedabad||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NWR||Ajmer||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NCR||Allahabad||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SWR||Bangalore||Click here – Available!|
|RRC WCR||Bhopal||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ECoR||Bhubaneswar||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SECR||Bilaspur||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NR||Chandigarh||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SR||Chennai||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NER||Gorakhpur||Click here – Available!|
|RRC NFR||Guwahati||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ER||Kolkata||Click here – Available!|
|RRC CR||Mumbai||Click here – Available!|
|RRC ECR||Patna||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SER||Ranchi||Click here – Available!|
|RRC SCR||Secunderabad||Click here – Available!|
RRC Group D Application Form Correction Fee 2019
RRB gives a facility to the candidates to make changes in the application form if they wish to. In order to make modification in the RRC Group D application form, candidates need to pay the application fee. Refer to the details below.
- Students who wish to modify their form have to pay a sum of Rs. 100 (Non-Refundable). The correction fee is same for all the categories.
- Applicants can also change their category if he or she wants to. For example from UR or OBC to SC / ST etc for which candidates have to pay Rs. 250 + Rs. 100 (Modification fee) in order to change the community.
Mode of Payment: The modification fee can be paid in both online and offline mode like the debit card, credit card, net banking or challan.
How to Modify the RRB Ministerial Application Form 2019
Here we are providing the step by step procedure to make corrections in the application form. Candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Visit any of the zonal websites of the RRB or click on the direct link provided on this page.
- Next, click on the appropriate link of the “Click here for Online Registration for CEN RRC 01/2019”.
- Choose the RRC zone for which the candidate has filled the application form.
- Click on the “Candidate Login” button.
- After that, enter the registration id, password, and security code as shown in the image. Then, click on the “Login”.
- The modification link is only open if you have filled the complete application form. Now, navigate to the option of “Modify Application”.
- Make the changes in the application form as per you want to.
Note: After making the corrections in the application form, take the print out of the revised application form for future reference.
Things to be Kept in Mind for RRC Group D Application Form Correction 2019
The Board has allowed the candidate to make only certain changes in the application form. We have given the list of details which cannot be changed. Check the information given below to know the things which can be changed.
Details that cannot be modified in the RRC Group D Application Form:
- RRB Zone
- Contact Details (Mobile Number and Email ID)
- Registration number
Details which can be corrected in the Application Form are:
Apart from the details given above. Rest all details can be changed. Check the details stated below which candidates can change.
- Name of the candidate
- Aadhaar Number / Enrollment Number / Aadhaar status
- Parents’ name
- Educational details
- Year of Passing Matriculation / SSLC Board
- Date of Birth
- Are you a PwBD Candidate?
- Or an ex-Servicemen?
- Are you an Employee in State/ Central Govt/ Public Sector Unit?
- Do you belong to any of the age relaxation categories?
- Are you a candidate from Economically Backward Class whose family income is less than 50,000 PA?
- Language of exam
- Uploaded Images of the Documents etc.
Note: To change the category in the application form, candidates have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 250 along with the correction fee.
RRC Group D Application Form Status 2019
The Board also releases the application status for the candidates who have filled the application form. Through it, candidates get to know that their application form is accepted or rejected. To check the application status, go to any of the zonal websites of the RRB. The application status is made available over login for which candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth.
By the application status, applicants get to know that they are eligible to take part in the recruitment process or not. There is no refund of the application fee if the board rejects the form. When the application is accepted then the status appears is positive. In the case of a form rejection, the status is negatively shown and the reason for form rejection is also stated.
About RRC Group D Recruitment 2019
RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 is open for 103679 vacancies. The posts which come under Level 1 posts are Assistant Bridge, Assistant Depot, Assistant Locoshed, Assistant Track machine, Assistant Pointsman, Hospital Assistant, Track maintainer Grade IV, etc. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the three stages which are Computer-Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by the Document Verification (DV). Those candidates who are called for Document Verification are also required to pass the medical examination. Candidates recruited for the post will get a pay scale of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.