RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2019 – Candidates securing the cut off marks in the CBT round are eligible to undergo the physical efficiency test. The RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2019 is qualifying in nature and no marks are awarded for the same. For the PET, candidates must ensure that they carry the admit card in a printed format. It is compulsory for the candidates to clear the physical test in order to be eligible for the next round which is document verification. Check in detail about RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2019 from this page.
RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2019
In the Physical Efficiency Test, candidates need to perform the physical tasks within the stipulated time limit. To know the important dates of the RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2019, refer to the table below.
|RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2019||Dates|
|RRC Group D CBT dates||Sep-Oct 2019|
|Result Declaration of CBT||To Be Announced!!|
|Physical Test dates||To Be Announced!!|
RRC Group D PET Admit Card 2019
The admit card for the PET is released to the eligible candidates who have cleared the CBT successfully. The RRC Group D admit card 2019 is available in online mode at the official websites of the RRC over login for which candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth. Candidates must make sure that they visit the respective website only for which he or she has filled the application form. The hall tickets are not sent to the candidates via post or courier.
The admit card of the RRC Group D contains details like complete address of the exam, exam date, exam time, reporting time, duration of the test, instructions, etc. So, candidates must keep it carefully until the recruitment process gets over completely.
RRC Group D Travel Pass 2019
The candidates also get the travel pass to travel free of cost at the time of the examination. This facility is provided by the board only to the SC / ST category candidates. The RRC Group D SC / ST Travel Pass 2019 is valid only while travelling through sleeper class train. The board issues the travel pass to only those candidates who have filled the application form at the time of form filling.
At the time of the journey, candidates need to show the travel pass along with the original caste certificate to the ticket checker. In case, a candidate fails to carry the relevant documents then, he or she is treated in the general category and will be charged as per the ticket fares.
RRC Group D PET Tasks 2019
The following tasks given in the table below is to be performed by the candidates in the Physical Efficiency Test. The number of candidates selected for this round is three times the total number of vacancies.
For Female Candidates
|Female||Lift 20 Kg of weight for 100 Meters||1000 meters in 5 Min and 40 Sec|
For Male Candidates
|Male||Lift 35 Kg of weight for 100 Meters||1000 meters in 4 Min and 15 Sec|
While lifting the weights, the candidates cannot put the sandbag down. It needs to be carried around the waist until the endpoint. The candidates are going to get 2 Minutes for the weight lifting. Noth the tasks need to be completed in a single attempt.
How to Prepare For RRC Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
To clear this round, the candidates need to be physically active as in the physical efficiency test, tasks like running and weight lifting are to be done. Students can check the details below to know the preparation tips for the physical test.
- To do the physical activities, try and make sure that you carry the physical activities in the morning as the body has maximum energy. one can easily go for running in the morning as the majority of the roads and gardens are empty in the morning.
- It is important to eat a balanced diet while doing physical activities. Inculcate protein and carbohydrates in your diet as it enhances the energy and strength in the body. Avoid outside eatables and junk foods. Make sure you eat a lot of fruits and green leafy vegetables so there is an optimum supply of vitamins and minerals to the body.
- Drink plenty of fluids with which there are fewer chances of suffering from dehydration.
- The aspirants must lift weights under the supervison and guidance. Do not start exercising strenuously. Start from a low level and then gradually increase the physical activities.
RRC Group D Document Verification 2019
Candidates who qualify the PET are going to be eligible for the document verification. In this round, candidates need to present the original as well as two sets of self-attested photocopies of the documents on the day of document verification. Students who fail to bring the relevant documents will lead to the rejection of the candidature.
The board accepts the documents only in Hindi or English. If the documents are in some other language then, one must present the self-attested translated version of the same. Check the list of the documents given below required on the document verification day.
- Class 10 Marksheet
- NCVT (NTC / NAC) / SCVT Certificates
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Income Certificate for Waiving Exam Fee.
- Original Discharge Certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card (Both the Sides).
- Medical Certificate (If applicable)
- Self Declaration By Ex-serviceman
- NOC from Serving Employees.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel.
- Minority Community Declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper. (If applicable)
- Name Change Gazette Notification and / or Legal Documents.
- Receipt of Payment.
- Self Certification by Transgender Candidates.
- J&K Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Decree of Divorce / Judicial Separation from Court of Law.
- Spouse’s Death Certificate (In Case of Widow).
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self-declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join.