RRC SECR South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 invites online applications for engagement as Trade Apprentices. The online application process has started from August 18, 2018. Candidates who are interested can apply on www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in or through the direct link provided below. Before filling the form candidate is must to check the eligibility criteria. The minimum age limit to apply is 15 years. The admission will be done on the basis of merit. Candidates can check the detailed information about eligibility, application process, merit list etc on this page below.
RRC SECR South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Apprenticeship
The online application for Trade Apprentices has already started. Candidates can fill the form through the direct link given below on this page. The duration of the course is about one year. The selected candidates will have to execute a contract (if minor through the guardian). Candidates can check the below the no. of posts or vacancies (Trade wise).
Wagon Repair Shop/Raipur
All the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form in order to get escaped from any rejection of their form. The candidate for getting engaged as Trade Apprentice must have passed 10th class examination. The candidate might be under 10+2 system or its equivalent. Also, applicant must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution. The candidate should have completed 15 years of age. The maximum age should not be more than 24 years as on August 16, 2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for Ex-Servicemen and PWD. The date of birth community wise is given below.
The candidates can fill the application form through the link given below before the last date. The last date to apply online is September 09, 2018. Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and will go for apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year for each trade. They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh. The training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for RRC SECR 2018-2019 Apprenticeship.
Applications must be submitted only on the web address. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to Raipur. If a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC community he should upload recent caste certificate issued by competent authority on the web portal. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
The admission for apprenticeship will be done on merit basis. The average of the % marks obtained by the candidate in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) will be considered. The ITI examination giving equal weigthage to both will also be included in it.
It is not obligatory on the part of employer to offer any employment to the apprentice after completion of training, nor shall it be obligatory for the apprentice to accept any employment, if offered by the employer. The candidates are advised to get themselves familiarized with the rules and regulations under the Apprentices Act 1961.
Ex-Servicemen candidates selected under the reservation of 3% provided for them are to be placed in the appropriate category viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC to which they belong. Reservation to Ex -Servicemen, their children and children of armed forces personnel will be as per below mentioned details:
(a) Children of deceased/disabled Ex-Servicemen including those killed/disabled during peace time.
(b) Children of Ex-Servicemen
(c) Children of Serving Officer
(e) Children of serving Jawan
General Instructions To Candidates
- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentice Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rule 1962, as amended from time to time if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Rule and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades and gets fitness certified by prescribed medical examination.
- Selected candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs. 24/- towards medical examination fee.
- No travelling Allowance/Daily allowance shall be paid to the candidates.
- The candidates will have to upload soft/scanned copy of present passport size colour photograph and scanned signature along with the necessary documents pertaining to educational/technical qualification on the website.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any discrepancy noticed.
- If noticed by the administration that applicant has furnished wrong/fake/false certificates, the administration reserves the rights to discharge the candidate at any stage without notice even after selection to the undergoing process.
- The administration does not take any responsibility to send reply to the candidate either selected or otherwise. No correspondence in respect of applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organisation.
- PWD candidate who want to avail the reservation benefit must produce the disability certificate issued by a competent authority with not less than 40% of the disability.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of the selection shall be final.
For More Detailed Information – Click Here
Official Website: www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in