RRC WR GDCE Admit Card 2019– Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) will release the RRC WR GDCE Admit Card 2019 on the official website as per the schedule. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter the login credentials. Candidates must bring their call letters along with one copy of the same photograph (as used in the application form) and original valid Photo ID at the time of examination. The detailed information regarding RRC WR GDCE Admit Card 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
RRC WR GDCE Admit Card 2019
Applicants should read the details and instructions on the e-Call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously, failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature. The important dates regarding RRC WR GDCE Admit Card 2019 are provided below.
|Downloading of Call Letter||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Admit Card: The RRC WR GDCE Admit Card 2019 will be released on the official website i.e., www.rrc-wr.com
How to download the admit card?
There are several steps to download the RRC WR GDCE Admit Card 2019 which are provided below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website i.e., www.rrc-wr.com or the direct link which will be provided above.
- Step 2: Search for the ‘GDCE-2019 call letter‘ Link & click on it.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials.
- Step4: Click on Submit Button
- Step 5: Download the admit card & keep it safe for further use.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates should check that all the details mentioned on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge. Some of the details are mentioned below:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Exam
- Exam Venue
- Timings of the exam
- Date of Birth
- Batch of the exam
- Important Guidelines
- Reporting time at the exam center
The separate single stage written examinations -Computed Based Test(CBT)/ OMR based examinations will be conducted for NTPC (Graduate) categories and NTPC (Under-Graduate) categories . The choice of post should be given at the time of application. The Question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English/Hindi/Urdu/Marathi/Gujarati. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
Mathematics: Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Similarities and Differences, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency, Statement- Conclusion, Statement- Courses of Action, Decision Making, Maps, Interpretation of Graphs etc.
General Awareness: Current Events of National and International Importance, Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), History of India and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World, Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system, General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems in India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities of India and World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora and Fauna of India, Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc.
There shall be negative marking in the examination and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
The result for RRC WR GDCE 2019 will be released on the official website as per the schedule. Category wise merit list will be formed for all the categories. The candidates recommended for appointment should be fit in prescribed Medical category. The shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents. During document verification the candidates has to bring all necessary documents in original. After satisfactory document verification the candidate will be considered for empanelment subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
- The decision of RRC-WR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, issue of free rail passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centre, allotment of posts/places to selected employees and all other matters related with conduct of recruitment process will be final and binding on the employees, and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Misconduct on the part of the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process is strictly prohibited.
- Employees are also warned that they should in no case attempt to alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy, an explanation regarding such discrepancy should be submitted.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the modus of Examinations or reconduct examination or to cancel part or whole any process at any stage.
- The request for postponement of examination or change of venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.