RRC WR GDCE Result 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) will announce the result of RRC WR GDCE 2019 after the completion of each of the round. The RRC WR GDCE Result 2019 will be released in online mode at the official website of the RRC. The selection shall be made strictly as per merit in the written examination and passing Skill Test wherever prescribed and found fit in prescribed Medical category. The shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents. The detailed information regarding RRCBBS GDCE Result 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
RRC WR GDCE Result 2019
The employees recommended for a particular category of post with a Higher Medical classification will not be considered for any alternative post with lower medical classification in the event of their medical unfitness. The important dates regarding RRC WR GDCE Result 2019 are provided below:
|Downloading of Call Letter||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: The RRC WR GDCE Result 2019 will be released on the official website i.e., www.rrc-wr.com
How to check the Result?
The steps to check the result are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Step 1: Go to the official website or click on the link given on this page to check the result.
- Step 2: Next, look for the appropriate link of the RRC WR GDCE Result 2019.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials.
- Step 4: The result will appear on your screen.
The selection shall be made strictly as per merit in the written examination and passing Skill Test wherever prescribed and found fit in prescribed Medical category. The shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents. After satisfactory document verification the candidate will be considered for empanelment subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on Western Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
For the post of Station Master, Aptitude Test will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted as per the merit in the written examination. For Aptitude Test details, they are advised to visit website of RDSO (www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in->Directorates -> Psycho Technical Directorate ->Candidates Corner for question patterns & other details.
For the post of Junior Clerk cum Typist & Senior Clerk cum Typist, Typing Skill Test of qualifying nature (marks obtained in qualifying test shall not be added for making merit) shall be conducted. The candidates should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 words per minute (WPM) in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing tools and spell check facility.
The candidates recommended for appointment should be fit in prescribed Medical category. The shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents. During document verification the candidates has to bring all necessary documents in original. After satisfactory document verification, the candidate will be considered for empanelment subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
Vacancies / Pay Scale
The details of the posts and sub-posts with Pay Band and community-wise distribution are as under:
For Senior Clerk cum Typist
Pay Scale Rs. 29,200/-
For JE & DMS
For Junior Clerks cum Typist and Train Clerk
For Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
For Goods Guard & Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
For Station Master
- The decision of RRC-WR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, issue of free rail passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centre, allotment of posts/places to selected employees and all other matters related with conduct of recruitment process will be final and binding on the employees, and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Employees selected under GDCE scheme shall be subjected to initial training of the same duration prescribed for directly recruited employees through RRBs.
- Employees are also warned that they should in no case attempt to alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy, an explanation regarding such discrepancy should be submitted.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the modus of Examinations or reconduct examination or to cancel part or whole any process at any stage.
- On completion of all stages of recruitment process, RRBs will allot Division /Unit as per the option of the eligible employees ONLY subject to merit, medical standard and vacancy position.