RRCBBS GDCE Admit Card 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the RRCBBS GDCE Admit Card 2019 on the official website. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter the login credentials (Login ID & Password). Candidates must bring their call letters duly obtaining the signature of the concerned supervisor/controlling Officer in the space provided on the admit card while appearing for the Computer Based Test (CBT). The detailed information regarding RRCBBS GDCE Admit Card 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: The Call Letter for RRCBBS GDCE 2019 has been released. Scroll down to download.
RRCBBS GDCE Admit Card 2019
The eligible candidates should log in at the link provided on RRC website using Registration Number and DOB, download the E-ADMIT CARD and take a printout. The important dates regarding RRCBBS GDCE Admit Card 2019 are provided below.
|Downloading of Call Letter||17 Sep 2019|
|Exam Date||23,25,27,29 Sep 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the RRCBBS GDCE Admit Card 2019.
How to download the admit card?
The steps to download the RRCBBS GDCE Admit Card 2019 are provided below, candidates can check for the same.
- Step 1: Go to the official website i.e., http://www.rrcbbs.org.in
- Step2: Click on the ‘GDCE-2019 call letter‘ Link, it will redirected you to a new page.
- Enter the login credentials i.e. Login ID & Password.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Download the admit card & keep it safe for further use.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates should check that all the details mentioned on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Exam
- Exam Venue
- Timings of the exam
- Date of Birth
- Batch of the exam
- Important Guidelines
- Reporting time at the exam center
The exam pattern for RRCBBS GDCE Admit Card 2019 is as follows:
- There will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The questions set in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type. The question paper will be set in English & Hindi. The candidates have to give preference any one of the above-mentioned languages, while submitting ONLINE application.
- The standard of the questions for the Computer Based Test (CBT) will generally be in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the post. The questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning and Technical questions, wherever applicable.
- There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- During examination candidates should read the instructions on the computer terminal DASH BOARD carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of candidature.
Typing Skill Test (TST): For the posts Junior Clerk cum Typist, Typing Skill Test (TST) of qualifying nature (marks obtained in typing skill test shall not be added for making merit) shall be conducted for which the number of candidates equal to eight times the number of vacancies for each of the community shall be called for. The candidates should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing the tools and spell check facility.
The result for RRCBBS GDCE 2019 will be released on the official website as per the schedule. After finalizing the results of the CBT examination, candidates, who have qualified in the CBT examination, to the extent required as per the notified vacancies will have to submit the Original Academic/Technical/Community certificates at RRC/BBS. The candidates will be included in the select list after the satisfactory Document Verification.
- Indulgence in any malpractices/misconduct will result in the rejection of the candidature at any stage of selection in addition to the initiation of appropriate Disciplinary/Criminal proceedings.
- Candidates shall not bring or attempt to bring any political or other influence to further his/her interest in respect of selection process.
- The number of vacancies shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of finalization of selection.
- RRC will not entertain any request for any change in examination centre allotted to eligible candidates.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the mode of examinations or re-conduct the CBT examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.