RRCBBS GDCE Result 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) will announce the result of RRCBBS GDCE 2019 after the completion of each of the round. It is going to be released in online mode at the official website of the RRCs. The selection of candidates will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Skill Test (if applicable) followed by the Document Verification / Medical Examination. The detailed information regarding RRCBBS GDCE Result 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
RRCBBS GDCE Result 2019
Candidates should be working in ECoR at the time of selection. Candidates should apply only one application for the group of posts giving option for one category or more. Applicants should note that GDCE is a zonal selection. Selected candidates can be appointed in any of the units for the vacancies. The important dates regarding RRCBBS GDCE Result 2019 are provided below.
|Exam Date||23,25,27,29 Sep 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: The RRCBBS GDCE Result 2019 will be released on the official website i.e., www.rrcbbs.org.in
How to check the Result?
The steps to check the result are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Step 1: Go to the official website or click on the link given on this page to check the result.
- Step 2: Next, look for the appropriate link of the RRCBBS GDCE Result 2019.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials.
- Step 4: The result will appear on your screen.
The selection for the posts notified in this Notification will be by Computer Based Test (CBT). The questions set in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type. The question paper will be set in English & Hindi. The candidates have to give preference any one of the above-mentioned languages while submitting the ONLINE application. The standard of the questions for the Computer Based Test (CBT) will generally be in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the post. The questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning and Technical questions, wherever applicable.
There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Typing Skill Test (TST): For the posts Junior Clerk cum Typist, Typing Skill Test (TST) of qualifying nature (marks obtained in typing skill test shall not be added for making merit) shall be conducted for which the number of candidates equal to eight times the number of vacancies for each of the community shall be called for. The candidates should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing tools and spell check facility.
Document Verification / Medical Examination
After finalizing the results of the CBT examination, candidates, who have qualified in the CBT examination, to the extent required as per the notified vacancies will have to submit the Original Academic/Technical/Community certificates at RRC/BBS. On satisfactory Document Verification, they will be included in the select list.
Vacancies / Pay Scale
The details of the posts and sub-posts with Pay Band and community-wise distribution are as under:
- Any misconduct on the part of the candidate at any part of the selection process is strictly prohibited and such misconduct will lead to disqualification of the candidature and also appropriate disciplinary/criminal proceedings.
- Candidates shall not bring or attempt to bring any political or other influence to further his/her interest in respect of selection process.
- The number of vacancies shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of finalization of selection.
- RRC will not entertain any request for any change in examination centre allotted to eligible candidates.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the mode of examinations or re-conduct the CBT examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.