RSMSSB Computor / Sanganak Application Forms 2018 were released by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur. The forms were filled online on the official website of the board. candidates can preview their applications on the official website of the board by entering their login credentials. The candidates who had successfully submit the application form along with the fee will be able to download admit card once announced on the official website. The Candidates who filled the application form are not able to edit any details in the application form now. All candidates are advised to keep the login credentials safe for the further process.
RSMSSB Computor / Sanganak Application Form 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur released the application form for RSMSSB Computor / Sanganak. The application and payment mode were both online. The online application process is over now.
|Application Start Date||26 Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||27 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit application fee||27 Mar 2018|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online from the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Application Process Over..!!
The application fee for the RSMSSB Computor / Sanganak Application Form is given below.
- For OBC creamy layer / Backwards class / General: 450/-
- For OBC non-creamy layer / backwards class: 350/-
- For SC / ST: 250/-
How to Apply for RSMSSB Computor / Sanganak 2018
- Visit the official website of the board http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click On Recruitment tab. A page new page will appear.
- Search for the RSMSSB Computor / Sanganak and then click apply online.
- A login page will appear, enter the username and password generated at the time of registration.
- After login, an application form page will appear.
- Fill all the necessary details in the respective field as mentioned in the form.
- After filling all details click on preview application and check all the details carefully.
- Click on Submit Online and submit the application fee as per your category mentioned above.
Documents To Be Uploaded During Online Registration
Candidates are required to upload certain documents during the application process. The list of documents candidates required to upload is given below.
Directions for uploading the photograph
- The photograph should be clear and coloured (not clicked with a mobile phone).
- The Background should be white or any light colour.
- The photograph must be in JPEG format with size 3.5 cm*4.5 cm.
- The minimum Pixels allowed is 240*320 and should not exceed 480*640.
- The size of the photograph must be between 50-100 Kb.
Directions for uploading the signature
- The Signature must be uploaded in a box of dimensions 7cm * 2cm with a blue pen.
- The signature must be done by the candidate and scan copy of same need to be uploaded to the application form.
- The photograph must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- The minimum pixels allowed are 280 * 80 and the maximum limit should not exceed 560 * 160.
- The photograph clicked with a mobile phone will be rejected.