RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Application Forms 2018 were released by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur. The forms were available in the online format on the official website of the board. Log in credentials were provided to all the candidates which they can use to preview their application any time. The Admit card will be made available to only those candidates who had submitted their application successfully. Edit option in the application after the submissions is not allowed. All candidates are advised to keep the login credentials safe for the further process.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Application Form 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur released the application form for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant. The application and payment mode were both online. The online application process is over now.
|Application Start Date||08 Mar 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06 Apr 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||06 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online from the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Application Process Over..!!
The application fee for the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Application Form is given below.
- For OBC creamy layer / Backwards class / General: 450/-
- For OBC non-creamy layer / backwards class: 350/-
- For SC / ST: 250/-
How to Apply for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant 2018
- Visit the official website of the board http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click On Recruitment tab. A page new page will appear.
- Search for the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant and then click apply online.
- A login page will appear, enter the username and password generated at the time of registration.
- After login, an application form page will appear.
- Fill all the necessary details in the respective field as mentioned in the form.
- After filling all details click on preview application and check all the details carefully.
- Click on Submit Online and submit the application fee as per your category mentioned above.
Documents To Be Uploaded During Online Registration
Certain documents are required by the candidates to submit at the time of filling the application form. The list of documents candidates required to upload is given below.
Directions for uploading the photograph
- The photograph should be clear and coloured (not clicked with a mobile phone).
- The Background should be white or any light colour.
- The photograph must be in JPEG format with size 3.5 cm*4.5 cm.
- The minimum Pixels allowed is 240*320 and should not exceed 480*640.
- The size of the photograph must be between 50-100 Kb.
Directions for uploading the signature
- The Signature must be uploaded in a box of dimensions 7cm * 2cm with a blue pen.
- The signature must be done by the candidate and scan copy of same need to be uploaded to the application form.
- The photograph must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- The minimum pixels allowed are 280 * 80 and the maximum limit should not exceed 560 * 160.
- The photograph clicked with a mobile phone will be rejected.