Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur has released notification regarding Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 to fill 11255 vacancies in the all District / Tehsil. Candidates who are searching jobs in Lower Division Clerk fields can check the complete details for the same. Application Form for the Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 is now closed and was available online at the official website. Candidates who had fill the Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Application Form 2018 on time will only be able to download the Admit Card for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 after the successful completion of the application form. Selection of candidates will be one on the basis of marks scored by them in the competitive examination. Merit List of selected candidates will be released after the the examination at the official website. With the help of this page, candidates can get complete details on Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 from below.
Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
Before filling the online application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility. Interested candidates are advised to check all the information of Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Application Form, Result, etc on the official website or on this page.
|Commencement of One Time Registration and submission
of application form
|10 May 2018|
|Ending of OTR and submission of application form||15 Jun 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||08 Jun 2018|
|Closure for online fee payment||15 Jun 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||To be announced|
|Examination to be held on||September 2018|
|Releasing of official Answer Key||To be announced|
|Releasing of Result||To be announced|
- Name of Post: Clerk Grade-II / Junior Assistant
- Total Vacancy:11255
- Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level (L-5)
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years (Exclude 40 years)
- Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on marks scored by them in the competitive Examination.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination.
- “0” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
- Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National State councilor Vocational Training Scheme.
- Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science / Computer application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
- Diploma in computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic insititution recognized by the Government.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited”
Age Limit: Candidate should have minimum age of 18 yrs & maximum age of 40 yrs as on January 01, 2019.
Application Form for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 is now closed and was available at the official website. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates must note that application forms was accepted only in online mode. There was no other mode to fill the application form. Before filling the Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 Application Form, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date. After that no applications will be entertained by the authority.
Admit Card or Hall Ticket for competitive examination will be released after the successful completion of the application form. Admit Card will be release online at the official website. It will be made available on the scheduled date. Admit Card is an important document for the exam point of view. Candidate with out Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card will not be allowed top take entry in the examination hall.
Pattern of Examination
- Objective Type Question Paper,
- Maximum Marks: 100 for each
- Number of Questions for paper 1: 150
- Number of Questions for paper 2: 150 (75 Question Gen. Hindi & 75 Question Gen. English)
- Duration of Paper: Three Hours for each
- All Questions carry equal marks.
- There is no negative marking.
Candidates who will score minimum 40 marks in phase 1 will only be allowed to appear in phase 2.
- Hindi & English typing in Computer
- Speed Test of typing – 25 Marks in 10 minutes each for Hindi & English
- Accuracy in typing – 25 Marks in 10 minutes each for Hindi & English
Syllabus for Examination
For the sake of the candidates syllabus for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 Examination is given below.
Answer key helps the candidate for estimating the marks scored in the examination. Answer Key will be released after the Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018. Candidate can the Answer key through the online mode from the Rajasthan RSMSSB official site. From the answer key candidate can make the estimate of the result whether he/she will be qualifying the examination or not. Estimation of the candidate will only be correct when he/she will follow the marking rules.
Candidates fill the correct online application form and pay application fee then you will be called for written examination. Successful candidates of written exam will be called for interview and document verification.
For more details on Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018, download advertisement.