Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 – RSMSSB has released a notice for Document Verification for absent candidates to be conducted on July 08 7 09, 2020. Earlier, Govind Singh Dotasra has twitted the counseling dates for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018. Earlier, RSMSSB has released the result of Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The recruitment is being to fill 12456 vacancies in all the Districts / Tehsils. With the help of this page, candidates can get complete details on Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 from below.
Latest: RSMSSB has released a notice for Document Verification for absent candidates. Check below.
Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
Result of Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 has been announced on the official website. Total 18428 candidates qualify for the Document Verification process.
|Commencement of One Time Registration and submission|
of application form
|10 May 2018|
|Ending of OTR and submission of application form||15 Jun 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||08 Jun 2018|
|Closure for online fee payment||15 Jun 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||Released|
|Examination to be held on||12 & 19 Aug 2018 and 09 & 16 Sep 2018|
|Releasing of official Answer Key||14 Nov 2018|
|Releasing of Result||08 Mar 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||26 Aug 2019|
|2nd Phase Exam and Typing||03 to 06 Sep 2019|
|Counselling Dates||03 Jun – 14 Jul 2020|
- Click Here to check LDC Exam 2018: Fee Notification LDC Typing for 2nd Phase.
- Click Here to check LDC Exam 2018 Notice Regarding 2nd Phase Exam and Typing Instructions.
- Click Here to check LDC Exam 2018 Ammended Instructions for PH Candidate.
Links to deposit fee: Click here for Link to Deposit Computer Fee for Type Test of LDC Exam 2018.
Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 Latest Updates
In order to fill the remaining posts and backlog posts of the differently abled candidates. The roll number of the selected candidates are released on June 01, 2020 and verification of documents will be done from June 15 -23, 2020.
The candidates who are absent from the candidates list for verification of documents are again informed that Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will conduct the verification of documents on July 08 & 09, 2020 between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Govind Singh Dotasra tweeted, in LDC 2018, the Department of Education has given an appointment to 5545 Non-TSP and 422 TSP areas, which have been issued the timetable for the district and school allocations process. The entire process will be done through counseling till July 14, 2020. Check the image below.
- Name of Post: Clerk Grade-II / Junior Assistant
- Total Vacancy:11255
- Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level (L-5)
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years (Exclude 40 years)
- Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on marks scored by them in the Competitive Examination.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination.
- “0” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
- Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National State councilor Vocational Training Scheme.
- Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science / Computer application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited”
Age Limit: Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 yrs & maximum age of 40 yrs as on January 01, 2019.
Application Form for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 is now closed and was available at the official website. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates must note that application forms were accepted only in online mode. There was no other mode to fill the application form. Before filling the Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 Application Form, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date. After that, no applications will be entertained by the authority.
Admit Card or Hall Ticket for competitive examination will be released after the successful completion of the application form. Admit Card will be released online at the official website. It will be made available on the scheduled date. Admit Card is an important document for the exam point of view. Candidate without Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card will not be allowed top take entry in the examination hall.
Pattern of Examination
- Objective Type Question Paper,
- Maximum Marks: 100 for each
- Number of Questions for paper 1: 150
- Number of Questions for paper 2: 150 (75 Question Gen. Hindi & 75 Question Gen. English)
- Duration of Paper: Three Hours for each
- All Questions carry equal marks.
- There is no negative marking.
Candidates who will score minimum 40 marks in phase 1 will only be allowed to appear in phase 2.
- Hindi & English typing in Computer
- Speed Test of typing – 25 Marks in 10 minutes each for Hindi & English
- Accuracy in typing – 25 Marks in 10 minutes each for Hindi & English
Syllabus for Examination
For the sake of the candidates syllabus for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 Examination is given below.
Answer key helps the candidate for estimating the marks scored in the examination. Answer Key will be released after the Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018. Candidate can the Answer key through the online mode from the Rajasthan RSMSSB official site. From the answer key candidate can make the estimate of the result whether he/she will be qualifying the examination or not. Estimation of the candidate will only be correct when he/she will follow the marking rules.
Candidates fill the correct online application form and pay application fee then you will be called for written examination. Successful candidates of written exam will be called for interview and document verification.
For more details on Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018, download advertisement.