Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will release the admit card online on the official website. Board will not send the admit cards to any applicant through the post. Information about the availability of admit cards will be made available in newspapers and on the website as well. The applicant should remember the application form number and the token number of fee deposit for obtaining the admit card. According to available resources and facilities, the information regarding admit card may be sent on e-mail id and mobile phone of the candidate.
Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018
The admit cards for RSMSSB will be made available online. Admit cards will not be sent through post. Candidates will have to download it online. Information might be sent to them via e-mail or phone so applicant must provide the correct mail id and phone number in the application form. Candidates can check the detailed information below.
|Exam date||12 & 19 Aug 2018 and 09 & 16 Sep 2018|
|Availability Of Admit Cards||to be announced|
- Admit Card: Admit card will be available on the official website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Exam Schedule: Click here to check the exam schedule.
How to download Admit Card?
Step 1- Click on the link given on this page. It will direct you to the official website.
Step 2- Click on the Recruitment option.
Step 3- Click on the Admit cards option in the Candidate corner.
Step 4- Fill the details required and then submit.
Step 5- Download the admit card and take a print out of it.
- According to Department of Personnel (C-2) circular dated July 26, 2017, of the Reserved category for selection against general category posts only those admit cards will be available who due to reserved category, has not taken advantage of any other state.
- Applicants of category SC/ST/OBC outside Rajasthan state will be treated as of general category.
- Applicants from Sahariya primitive breeds of Bandra district in application form under their category will have to clearly mention about their category, only then they will be given the advantage of reservation.
- For Ex-Servicemen- According to the provision of Rajasthan Civil Services 12.5% of posts have been reserved for the ex-servicemen. The posts for ex-servicemen are reserved horizontally, therefore the applicant will be adjusted under the category chosen.
- For outstanding player positions- the Outstanding player will get 2% reservation according to the notification number F.S(31)DOP/A-II/84 dated March 15, 2013, of state government.