Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) released the RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 for skill test online. The skill test Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 released on the official website i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. As the written examination result has been declared so the board now also released the skill test date. Board will not send the RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 to any applicant through the post. For downloading the admit card candidates will have to provide the login credential on the login page. According to available resources and facilities, the information regarding admit card releasing may be sent on e-mail id and mobile phone of the candidate.
Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018
Admit Card is the key to enter in the examination so for all the candidates it is mandatory to carry a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the RSMSSB Examination 2019. Candidates can check the detailed information below.
|RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|RSMSSB LDC Exam date||12 & 19 Aug 2018 and 09 & 16 Sep 2018|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Issued|
|Admit Card for skill test||26 Aug 2019, 2 PM|
|RSMSSB LDC Skill Test date||03 to 06 Sep 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for skill test.
- Click here to check the press note regarding admit card and instructions for Type Test.
- Click here to check the District Preference Notification.
Mock Test: Click here for Mock Test for Type Test of LDC Exam 2018.
Exam Schedule: Click here to check the exam schedule.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
How to download RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018?
Follow the steps given below for downloading the admit card. After downloading the admit card candidates should take the print out of it for future reference.
Step 1- Click on the above provided link.
Step 2- Thereafter, admit card login page will open in the new screen
Step 3- Fill all the login credentials like SSOID/ Username and Password.
Step 4- After filling all the details hit the Login button.
Step 5- Thereafter, RSMSSB LDC Admit Card will display on the screen
Step 6- Click on the download option for downloading the admit card.
Details Mentioned On RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018
After downloading the hall ticket the candidate should check it whether all the details are correct or not. For doing this they can use the documents which they used while filling the application form. For candidate’s comfort, we are providing the list of the particulars which will be printed on the admit card. On the RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018 candidates can see the following details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Form Number
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Mode of the examination
- Examination time
- Center Name and Address
- According to Department of Personnel (C-2) circular dated July 26, 2017, of the Reserved category for selection against general category posts only those admit cards will be available who due to reserved category, has not taken advantage of any other state.
- Applicants of category SC/ST/OBC outside Rajasthan state will be treated as of general category.
- Applicants from Sahariya primitive breeds of Bandra district in application form under their category will have to clearly mention about their category, only then they will be given the advantage of reservation.
- For Ex-Servicemen- According to the provision of Rajasthan Civil Services 12.5% of posts have been reserved for the ex-servicemen. The posts for ex-servicemen are reserved horizontally, therefore the applicant will be adjusted under the category chosen.
- For outstanding player positions- the Outstanding player will get 2% reservation according to the notification number F.S(31)DOP/A-II/84 dated March 15, 2013, of state government.