Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the RSMSSB LDC Answer Key 2018 at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The Lower Divison Clerk examinations were conducted on August 12, 19, and September 9, 16,2018. The Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Answer Key 2018 is accessible from this page. The candidates who have appeared in the examination can download and challenge the answer key from here. Aspirants can challenge the answer key from November 14 to 17, 2018. The total number of vacancies for the Clerk Grade II/ Junior assistant post is 11255 candidates can figure out their selection to some extent after the Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Answer Key 2018are announced. To know all the details regarding RSMSSB LCD Answer key 2018 read further.
Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Answer Key 2018
An answer key is available online on the official website of RRMSS LDC for the candidates to check. Candidates can check the date for the release of answer key below in the table, as the answer key is not yet available it will be updated once made available.
|Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Answer Key 2018||Important dates|
|Examination to be held||12 & 19 Aug 2018, 09 & 16 Sep 2018|
|Answer key||14 Nov 2018|
|The objection window will be open till||14 to 17 Nov 2018|
- RSMSSB LDC Answer key 2018 for August 12, 2018 – Paper I | Paper – II.
- RSMSSB LDC Answer key 2018 for the exam held on September 09, 2018 – Paper I | Paper – II.
Press Note Regarding RSMSSB LDC Answer Key 2018
How To Download RajasthanRSMSSB LDC Answer Key 2018
The answer key for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC is available online on the official website of Rajasthan staff selection board. The process to download the answer key is listed below.
- Click on the above link, the answer keys are in the pdf file.
- The answer key is available as per the exam date.
- So the candidates have to choose the respective answer key on which date they attempted the exam.
- Then simply download it and calculate the marks.
How To Use Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Answer Key 2018
The main use of the answer key for each and every candidate who has taken the paper is to match the answers with the answers they marked. To check the marks obtained candidates must know the marking scheme and pattern of examination. The examination is taken in two-phase.
Marking scheme and pattern of Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC
- Phase 1: The duration of examination is three hours comprising of MCQ type questions.there are a total of 150 questions in paper 1 and 150 question in paper 2 with 100 marks each, with no negative marking.
- Phase 2: The second phase of the test comprises of Hindi and English typing, speed typing test in 0 minutes for Hindi and English for 25 marks. and accuracy in typing for 10 minutes for 25 marks.
Note: The candidates who score minimum 40 marks in phase 1 will be allowed to take phase 2 examination.
Candidates can use the answer key to check the number of marks they will obtain in the result and know if they qualify.
- All that is needed to be done is to match your answers with the right answers from the answer key.
- Assign marks to each right answer.
- Calculate the total marks you got.
- Check if it is equal to or more than the marks required.
Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Result 2018
After all the process is over that is the examination and release of answer key will the result be announced by the Rajasthan staff selection board for the candidates who will qualify the examination. The result will be available on the official website of RSMSSB LDC. Once announced, the link to check the result will be available on the result page. To stay updated regarding answer key and the result of RSMSSB LDC 2018 keep checking the official website and all the details will also be updated here on this page.