Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the notification regarding LDC recruitment in Rajasthan. The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment. It has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules. There are about 11255 vacant posts. Applicants can check the details on Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Application Form 2018 below.
Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Application Form 2018
RSMSSB has been committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments. Near about 11255 no. of vacant posts have been opened for LDC.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||May 10, 2018|
|Closure of registration of application||Jun 15, 2018|
- Application process is over now.
Candidates according to their category have to send the following fees determined by the state through E Mitra Kiosk or Public Welfare center (C.S.C) to the Selection Board.
- General Category/ OBC – Rs. 450/-
- OBC NCL – Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 250/-
How To apply?
Step 1- Click on “Recruitment” option on the official website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Step 2- Click on apply online option in front of the job opening which will redirect to the login page.
Step 3- Unregistered candidates need to first register themselves on www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in by clicking on “Not A Registered User Link”.
Step 4- Then Login with the SSO id and password.
Step 5- Candidate post filling the application form can preview it and make necessary changes and complete the form.
Step 6- Click on submit. No changes will be made after form submission.
Step 7- Fill the fees online. For this candidate has to pay Rs. 30/- to the service provider as a service tax.
Step 8- Candidate must collect the hard copy of filled application form.
Step 9- The application process will be completed only when the transaction is successfully made. If it shows failed then candidate can call the helpline no. 0141-2221424/2221425.
- Candidates must confirm that they fulfill all the fixed eligibility and educational qualification.
- Candidates are also informed that Duplication and Impersonation Prevention measures have been taken at the examination centers. Therefore, they should be aware of the gang who seduct them to cheat in the exam.
- Candidates must have to be in touch with the official website for correct information regarding the examination, except believing on the fake advertisements.
- Candidates must be aware while filling of the application form and must read all the instructions carefully.