Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Result 2018 – The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has declared the result of Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC backlog posts and a third list of finally selected candidates at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The result is in the form of pdf and containing the roll number of the qualified candidates. Total 18428 candidates has been qualified for document verification. Along with the Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Result 2018, the cut off marks also has been made available. The candidates are selected for Lower Division Clerk post. Candidates are suggested to keep a printout of the result and preserve it for further process.
Latest: Recommendation of Finally Selected Candidates has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Result 2018
The examination held for the recruitment of 12456 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant and LDC. The Board will call all the qualifiers for Skill Test on the computer, in which the candidates will have to undergo the typing test in Hindi and English language.
|Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Result 2018||Dates|
|Exam date||12 & 19 Aug 2018 and 09 & 16 Sep 2018|
|Result||07 Mar 2019|
|2nd Phase Exam and Typing||03 to 06 Sep 2019|
|Result of Typing Test||25 Oct 2019|
Marksheet: Click here for marksheet of LDC 2018 of typing test.
- Click here to check Recommendation of Finally Selected Candidates
- Click here to check Recommendation for Posting of Finally Selected PH Candidates
- Click here to check Document Verification of PH Candidates and a backlog of PH Candidates.
- Click here to check Recommendation for Posting of Finally Selected Candidates
- Click here to check Document Verification backlog of PH Candidates
- Click here to check 3rd List of Finally Selected Candidates
- Click here to check Result for Backlog Posts
- Click here to check Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC 2018 of typing test.
- Click here to check the re-revised Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC 2018.
- Click here to check the revised Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC 2018.
- Click here to check Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC 2018.
How To Check Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC Result 2018?
Candidates can check the result from result link which is provided above. The candidates can check their result for Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC 2018 as the easy steps mentioned below.
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link.
- The link redirects to the pdf file which contains the roll number of qualified candidates.
- Now press Ctrl+F and type the roll number, if the roll number will be highlighted there.
Cut off Marks of Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC 2019
The Board has released the cut off marks for the LDC examination. The candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their cut off marks.
Cut off marks of Non- TSP
Cut off marks for TSP Area
Final Merit List for RSMSSB LDC 2018
The Board has released the final merit list for all selected candidates. The merit list is released in the form of pdf on the official website. The candidates can also check the merit list form above.
After Rajasthan LDC Result 2018 for Written Examination
As the name of qualifiers of the written examination is released by the Board, the candidates will be called for the skill test on the computer. The candidates will have to undergo the typing test on computer in Hindi and English language. The details of the typing test as follows
Typing Test will be of 100 marks
- Speed Test of typing – 25 Marks in 10 minutes each for Hindi & English. Hence the typing speed will be of 50 marks.
- Accuracy in typing – 25 Marks in 10 minutes each for Hindi & English. And the accuracy will be of 50 marks.
Selection Procedure of Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC 2018
The Rajasthan RSMSSB LDC has released the merit list of Lower Division Clerk Grade 2nd after the successful conduction of the written exam. The merit list is prepared on the base of cutoff marks obtained in the written exam for the post of Lower Division Clerk Grade 2nd. Merit list will report the candidates who are on the first rank and who is qualified for the written exam.
Merit List for the Lower Division Clerk Grade 2nd: Marks obtained only in the written Examination will be considered for final Merit Listing.