RSMSSB Rajasthan Live Stock Assistant (LSA) / Pashudhan Sahayak Admit Card- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has released the RSSMSB LSA Admit Card 2018 for a preliminary examination at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The admit card is available from October 16 to 21, 2018. The preliminary examination is supposed to hold on October 21, 2018. The candidates who have filled the application form in time are able to download the admit card. To download the admit card the candidates have to enter the Application number, date of birth and provided captcha code. Candidates can check below all the important details regarding Live Stock Assistant (LSA) / Pashudhan Sahayak Admit Card 2018.
RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant (LSA) Admit Card
RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant recruitment Exam is conducted by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur which has released the admit card required for the examination. It is mandatory to carry admit card in the examination. Earlier this examination was supposed to held on October 14, 2018. But it has been rescheduled to October 21, 2018.
|Admit Card||16 Oct 2018|
- Admit Card: Click here to download the LSA Preliminary Admit Card.
- Admit Card Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the admit card.
- Revised Exam Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Postponement Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Exam Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Admit card: Admit card will be available on the official website of RSMSSB Board i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
How To Get RSMSSB Rajasthan Live Stock Assistant?
Candidates need to follow the instructions given below in order to download Admit Card. Admit card is a very essential document and it is needed to be download and carried on the day of examination. Follow the steps given below to download the admit card:
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link, which redirects to the official website of RSMSSB.
- Now click on the first link which says “Admit Card for Direct recruitment for Livestock Assistant”.
- Now on the right side click on the link “Get admit card”.
- On clicking the link, the login window for admit card opens.
- Now enter the application number and Date of birth and provided captcha.
- Your Admit Card will appear. You have to save and print the card.
- Check all the details carefully and carefully save it with yourself.
Here are some instructions you need to read regarding admit card. Read and follow the instructions carefully:
- Candidates have to download admit cards from the official website themselves. No, admit card would be sent by post.
- Candidates must remember their registration number/ Application_id/ Roll number as it would be needed for downloading admit card.
- Candidates must download the admit card as it contains all the information about exam like date, examination center, roll no, registration number.
- Candidates must not forget to take their admit card to the examination hall.
- In any case, the candidate must not lose their admit card as it would be needed after the examination also.