RSMSSB Rajasthan Live Stock Assistant (LSA)/ Pashudhan Sahayak Application Form- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has released application form for the post of Live stock Assistant. Candidates who are interested can fill the application form online on the official website. A total number of 2077 vacancies are there for all the candidates including TSPs and non-TSPs. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment exam. Application forms has been released on the official website and also a direct link to fill the form is being provided below. Candidates can check all the details regarding the application form from the page below.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Live Stock Assistant Application Form
RSMSSB, Jaipur released the application form for Live Stock Assistant post Recruitment. The application form can be filled online and payment can be made online too on the official website of RSMSSB board. Also, a direct link to apply online is given below. Click on the link and apply online for LSA post recruitment.
Schedule for the Application process:
|Application Start Date||12 Apr 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application|
|Last date to submit application fee|
- Apply online: Click here to apply online for the RSMSSB LSA Recruitment exam 2018.
- Extension Notice: Click here to check the notice.
Official website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply for RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Those who clear the eligibility criteria and want to fill the application form need to follow these instructions given below to correctly fill the form.
- Visit the official website of the board or click on the direct link given above.
- Click On Recruitment tab. A page new page will appear.
- Search for the RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant and then click apply online.
- A login page will appear, enter the username and password generated at the time of registration.
- After login, an application form page will appear.
- Fill all the necessary details carefully in the respective fields as mentioned in the form.
- After filling all details click on preview application and check all the details carefully.
- Click on Submit Online and submit the application fee as per your category.
The application fee for the RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Recruitment exam Application Form is given below.
- For OBC creamy layer / Backwards class / General: 450/-
- For OBC non-creamy layer / backward class: 350/-
- For SC / ST: 250/-
- An extra Amount of Rs 30/- would be charged as a service charge while submitting the application fee.
There are certain documents that candidate needs to have before filling the application form. These documents have to be uploaded in a predefined format while filling the application form, so candidates are required to maintain them before filling the form. Check further details below:
Directions for uploading the photograph
- The photograph must not be blurry and especially not clicked on a mobile phone.
- The background must be light coloured.
- The photograph must be in JPEG format with size 3.5 cm*4.5 cm.
- The minimum Pixels allowed is 240*320 and should not exceed 480*640.
- The size of the photograph must be between 50-100 Kb.
Directions for uploading the signature
- The Signature must be uploaded in a box of dimensions 7cm * 2cm with a blue pen.
- The signature must be done by the candidate and scan copy of same need to be uploaded on the application form.
- The image must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- The minimum pixels allowed are 280 * 80 and the maximum limit should not exceed 560 * 160.
- The photograph clicked with a mobile phone will be rejected.