RSMSSB Rajasthan Live Stock Assistant (LSA) / Pashudhan Sahayak Syllabus 2018 – syllabus has been released by the Board. RSMSSB invites applicants to apply for the direct recruitment at the post of Live Stock Assistant in the state of Rajasthan. Candidates who had to apply for the LSA post will appear for the examination. The RSMSSB Rajasthan Live Stock Assistant (LSA) / Pashudhan Sahayak Syllabus 2018 is provided here for the exam which going to be held in Rajasthan very soon. The candidate must check the syllabus for their exams and the marking scheme as well.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Live Stock Assistant (LSA) / Pashudhan Sahayak Syllabus 2018
The knowledge of marking scheme and the syllabus is very important for the candidates, that will give the exact idea about the pattern.
Examination & Marking Scheme
There would be only one paper for RSMSSB LSA Examination. The Paper has two parts.
- Part A: General Knowledge(History of Rajasthan, Art & Culture of Rajasthan, Customs, Inheritance & Geography of Rajasthan )
- Part B: Veterinary science
- The paper will be MCQ based paper
- The paper will contain maximum 120 marks and would be held for 02 hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% in the examination. The candidates who will score less than 40% will be rejected by the board.
Click Here to download the Syllabus if the above-provided frame doesn’t work.