RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor Admit Card- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur every year conducts the examination for the post of Mahila Supervisor. The Application process for RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor 2018 has been started. The candidates who will successfully submit the online application form will be able to download the admit card. The admit cards will be released on the official website of RSMSSB www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Admit Card of RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor recruitment 2018 will contain details like candidate name, Examination Centre, Centre Code, Date and place of Examination and etc. Candidates are advised to must take two copies of the admit card and read all the instructions carefully before appearing for the examination. Candidates can download the Admit Card for RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor 2018 from the link given below.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor
RSMSSB Rajasthan for recruitment of Mahila Supervisor is conducted by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur. Admit Card will be released for the examination before one week of examination. The candidates who will submit their applications successfully will be able to download admit card from official website. The board will not send the admit cards by post to candidates. Candidates can download admit card from the official website or direct link to download same will be updated below.
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Examination date||July 2018|
Admit Card: Candidates can download admit card from www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
How to download Admit Card
The steps to download RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor admit card are given below.
- Go to official website of RSMSSB www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search for RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor 2018 admit card.
- A new page will appear.
- Fill all the login credentials and click on download admit card.
- Check all the details carefully and save the document.
Here are some instructions you need to read regarding admit card. Read and follow the instructions carefully:
- Admit card would be available online only one week before the examination date. No, admit card would be sent by post.
- Candidates must remember their registration number and token number as it would be needed for downloading admit card.
- Candidates must download the admit card as it contains all the information about exam like date, examination centre, roll no, registration number.
- In any case, the candidate must not lose their admit card as it would be needed after the examination also.