RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor Application Form 2018 are released by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur. The forms are filled in online mode only from the official website of the board. Candidates need to register themselves before filling the application form. Applications should be submitted before or on the last date of the application. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the online application. The details once filled in the application form cannot be edited after the final submission of the application. The login credentials should be kept safe for the further process. The Candidates can apply for the RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor Application from the official website. The direct link to apply for the RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor Application form is given below.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor Application Form 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur released the application form for RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor. The application form and payment mode are both online. The schedule for RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor recruitment is given below.
|Application Start Date||05 Apr 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application|
|Last date to submit application fee|
Extension Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Click Here to Register for RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor recruitment 2018.
- Click Here to log in for RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor application form 2018.
The application fee for the RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor Application Form is given below.
- For OBC creamy layer / Backwards class / General: 450/-
- For OBC non-creamy layer / backwards class: 350/-
- For SC / ST: 250/-
How to Apply for RSMSSB Computer / Sanganak 2018
- Visit the official website of the board www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click On Recruitment tab. A page new page will appear.
- Search for the RSMSSB Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor and then click apply online.
- A login page will appear, enter the username and password generated at the time of registration.
- After login, an application form page will appear.
- Fill all the necessary details in the respective field as mentioned in the form.
- After filling all details click on preview application and check all the details carefully.
- Click on Submit Online and submit the application fee as per your category mentioned above.
Documents To Be Uploaded During Online Registration
Candidates are required to upload certain documents during the application process. The list of documents candidates required to upload is given below.
Directions for uploading the photograph
- The photograph should be clear and coloured(not clicked with a mobile phone).
- The Background should be white or any light colour.
- The photograph must be in JPEG format with size 3.5 cm*4.5 cm.
- The minimum Pixels allowed is 240*320 and should not exceed 480*640.
- The size of the photograph must be between 50-100 Kb.
Directions for uploading the signature
- The Signature must be uploaded in a box of dimensions 7cm * 2cm with a blue pen.
- The signature must be done by the candidate and scan copy of same need to be uploaded to the application form.
- The photograph must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- The minimum pixels allowed are 280 * 80 and the maximum limit should not exceed 560 * 160.
- The photograph clicked with a mobile phone will be rejected.