Rajasthan RSMSSB Paramedical Admit Card will be issued on the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Board. Candidates who will submit their online application form along with the required document and application fee on or before the last date of the online application will be able to download their admit card from the official website.
No candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination hall for the written test without the admit card. Candidates have to bring one valid identity proof at the time of written exam.
Latest: Document Verification List for Paramedical Cadre Exam 2016-2017, Click here
Rajasthan RSMSSB Paramedical Admit Card 2017
Admit card will be issued only for those candidates who are eligible and will submit their online application form on or before the last date of the online application. Direct link to download the admit card for Rajasthan RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016-2017 will also be posted on this page.
Download Rajasthan RSMSSB Paramedical Admit Card 2017 – Link to download the admit card for written exam of Paramedical Staff will be made available here. Candidates will be able to download their admit from this link when the admit card will release officially.
After downloading the admit card candidates are advised to take print out of the admit card. Without admit no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination hall.
Date, time and venue of the written exam will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates should read all the instructions which are written on the admit card.
Instruction Regarding Exam
- Candidate should bring the hard copy of their admit card during the examination.
- Candidate should reach before the examination center on or before reporting time.
- Candidates should check the details which are written on the admit card like date of the exam, center, personal details, etc.
- Candidates should bring one valid identity proof at the time of the written examination.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe until the recruitment process will not over.